shape
carat
color
clarity

Unusual Engagement Rings w/their Wedding Bands - Post Photos Please!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

monnikk

Rough_Rock
Oh! And just checked out some old posts from other people with a similar problem regarding rings that are hard to match with wedding bands and found a couple more options:

5) Get a thin curved band for when you wear your e-ring and then another round band you can wear alone! heh heh...hmmm 2 rings sounds nice!

6) check out some of njc''s previous posts there are some other great ideas there from other people who''ve had the same problems!

jfo

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/8/2007 9:05:42 AM
Author: monnikk
Oh! And just checked out some old posts from other people with a similar problem regarding rings that are hard to match with wedding bands and found a couple more options:

5) Get a thin curved band for when you wear your e-ring and then another round band you can wear alone! heh heh...hmmm 2 rings sounds nice!

6) check out some of njc''s previous posts there are some other great ideas there from other people who''ve had the same problems!
monnikk, I just wanted to say that I think your e-ring is absolutely beautiful! Oh, and I vote for number 5
31.gif

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
Mine doesn''t need a curved band, but there is technically a space, so here''s some pics.

RingsJC.JD.02a.JPG

monnikk

Rough_Rock
Very nice rings everyone! Ooh..and another thing I''ve been trying is wearing a plain sterling silver band with the e-ring to see if I can deal with the spaces. And as nice as it would be to get 2 rings...
2.gif
I am seriously considering just getting a regular round band and being ok with the spaces...it''s not so bad after all! I will definitely let you all know what I decide. Thanks again!
19.gif

njc

Brilliant_Rock
I am a bad PSer... i have no clue who made my band! I went through a jeweler in my hometown (small family owned business) and they sent it off to a small company in PA to have it made. The letters MBM are stamped on the inside.

I actually found several pre-made rings that fit snug at various B&M stores which is where I got the idea I would like a curved band. So I could keep my ering, the jeweler sent one of his rings that had the perfect curve to the company in PA and voila.

Hope you find exactly what you love that makes that lovely ring pop even more!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results