clarity

Updated Celebrity Rings!!!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/1/2007 3:49:26 AM
Author: Galateia

Date: 2/1/2007 1:52:11 AM
Author: diamondfan
well, they have come a long way, I am sure having affairs with the married future king were not considered good, but now she is the Duchess of Cornwall though she is not as pretty and elegant as Diana was...she is a bit coarser not matter what her jewels look like!

What I don''t get is why her bosom looks a good 30-40 years younger than her face.
33.gif

I mean, I could understand a unwrinkled face + wrinkled bosom = botox, but this?

Cehra, I was just thinking about how unflattering a picture that was of Aishwarya that was! Have you seen any of her films? She''s been called the ''most beautiful woman in the world'', and amazingly, from what I''ve read and seen of her, she seems so refreshingly down-to-earth; she''s one level-headed woman with some serious brains. Kind of reminds me of the direction Angelina Jolie has been headed in the last few years, sans homewrecking scandal, of course.
2.gif
bahaha I had to go back and look at her boobs LOL they might be wrinkled, could be the focus LOL they are lifted and squeezed pretty well there though LMAO!!

I don''t know this girl but she seems pretty - what films?

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/1/2007 2:13:26 PM
Author: bling*diva*
~~Fergie ''event'' ring...
ew I do NOT like this one.... it looks like a glass doorknob from a curio cabinet!!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/1/2007 2:14:30 PM
~~One more...
okay... well.... hehe the fire helps ;-)

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Cehra, I also thought that looked like a glass knob. Not pretty. But maybe it looks good in person?!

CowBelle

Rough_Rock
SanDiegoLady and Diamondfan, I agree with your observations. But I am afraid to say any more than that out of fear of triggering the type of lecture that you two had to endure yesterday!! I enjoy reading your postings. Have a great day!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Hi blingdiva,

Any idea what size Kate Beckinsdale''s asscher is? Now I want that type of setting - is that micropave?

By the way, I love this thread!

Samantha Red

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/2/2007 9:55:21 AM
Author: CowBelle
SanDiegoLady and Diamondfan, I agree with your observations. But I am afraid to say any more than that out of fear of triggering the type of lecture that you two had to endure yesterday!! I enjoy reading your postings. Have a great day!
Apologies if I am wrong Cowbelle, but I assume you mean my views on the subject of Diana versus Camilla? I am really really sorry if the views I expressed were interpreted as lectures; I certainly did not intend for it to be taken that way. Maybe it is down to my English directness. I suppose that is also one of the difficulties of the written word as opposed to the spoken one. I absolutely respect anybody''s right to any opinion and would defend the right to express it. I just happen to have my own on this subject. I also have nothing but respect for all members of this forum.

May I say at this point that I apologise wholeheartedly if my responses were misconstrued in anyway.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I never thought I''d say this...but some of these rings are too big...they look like ring pops!!!

:)

Brilliant_Rock

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/2/2007 12:54:36 PM
Author: vespergirl
Hi blingdiva,

Any idea what size Kate Beckinsdale''s asscher is? Now I want that type of setting - is that micropave?

By the way, I love this thread!

~~I read somewhere that her asscher is 2.5 carats...her setting is micropave''. Isn''t it sooo pretty??!!!
30.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Fergie has a pretty funky style vibe, maybe it is meant to be a grown up version of a ring pop, she is whimsical that way. I could see her doing that as a riff on all the bling worn to the awards shows...sort of flaunting convention...

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Elizabeth Hurley''s gorgeous asscher...

ElizabethHur00001.jpg

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~One more (sorry there aren''t any front shots!!)

ElizabethHur000002.jpg

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/1/2007 6:09:36 PM
Oprah's 'Ah' Ring
I clicked on the link, and under ordering info they list available sizes as "small: 4, medium:5 and large:6"
32.gif
since when is 6 not only 'large,' but the largEST.

Ugh. Just when I'm starting to get comfy with my pant size, I find out that my fingers are "LARGE."
20.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/2/2007 10:04:22 PM
Author: musey

Date: 2/1/2007 6:09:36 PM
Oprah''s ''Ah'' Ring
I clicked on the link, and under ordering info they list available sizes as ''small: 4, medium:5 and large:6''
32.gif
since when is 6 not only ''large,'' but the largEST.

Ugh. Just when I''m starting to get comfy with my pant size, I find out that my fingers are ''LARGE.''
20.gif
I think it''s because the ring is meant to be worn on the pinky.
2.gif

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
one more of Elizabeth Hurley''s asscher..
30.gif

67819_hur18_122_129lo.jpg

RealHWoftheOC!

Rough_Rock
Great pic of Liz Hurley''s ring...she deserves huge diamonds after that Hugh G fiasco...!

Just saw Paula Deen on Oprah, going to try to post some stills of her ring on here if I can figure it out - I know there were some inquiries re Paula''s ring...I love her! I''m originally from the South too!
35.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Liz H''s asscher is lovely, is she marrying Naser soon? I thought she and Hugh made a great couple, major lapse in judgement aside, I still find him adorable...I want to see the new movie he is in with Drew Barrymore...

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/4/2007 3:09:06 AM
Liz H''s asscher is lovely, is she marrying Naser soon? I thought she and Hugh made a great couple, major lapse in judgement aside, I still find him adorable...I want to see the new movie he is in with Drew Barrymore...

~~Music & Lyrics??? I think that''s what it''s called...I want to see that too; that & Eddie Murphy''s new movie...

honeybee

Rough_Rock
Ok, so I am now officially in loooove
30.gif
with Kate Beckinsale''s ring. Does anyone have anymore pics/specs/info on this ring? And I know many of you are super sleuths in your spare time...so... does anyone know who makes/made this setting??

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Tom & Katie have matching wedding bands...Here''s Katie''s...

KatieHC0001.jpg

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Tom...

TomC00001.jpg

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, I love it on Katie but it looks to girlie for me on Tom. Do you all agree or am I being a dork???

Bunnifer

Shiny_Rock
I love Katie''s too! If baguettes weren''t so expensive, I would totally get something like that as my own WB. As for Tom, only the words of South Park come to mind..."Tom Cruise, come out of the closet."

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I agree, Tom''s band does look feminine...
~Here''s a pic of Kimora''s ruby ring...

KimoraRuby00001.jpg

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~One more...

KimoraRuby000002.jpg

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I do not love that ruby ring, and I really think she is soooo obnoxious...

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/4/2007 2:25:24 PM
I do not love that ruby ring, and I really think she is soooo obnoxious...
Ditto

that ring is too big (never thought I''d say that!)
hate the nails

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
ok, so i''m not with it and don''t know who she is but i do like that ruby ring.

movie zombie

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
MZ, she is a former model who married Russel Simmons and she is just sooo vile. All she does is brag and talk about how much money she has and how much her things cost...she threw her daughter a party when she turned one that was in a magazine and they were talking about how it cost 1 million dollars and I almost threw up...

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results