shape
carat
color
clarity

Breitling Starliner Watch

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Rock Candy

Brilliant_Rock
I am looking for a new watch to wear everyday. After researching them on the TimeZone forum, I have come to the conclusion that the Breitling Starliner watch is just faaabulous!!! I love the large dial and the second hand, not to mention the diamonds!!

I am looking at the diamond bezel/diamond markers with the stainless steel band and MOP face. Any Breitling fans out there?

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I know they are great watches, have not seen that one...

Rock Candy

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s a pix of the watch.

Breitling Starliner.jpg

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like it!

I just got a Cartier Roadster which I like a lot too, no diamonds, I have other stainless watches with them.

I love the Breitling with the band that looks like individual bullets of metal...very cool.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I don''t own a Breitling Rock Candy, but I have heard good things about them and I think the one you are considering is a really beauty that you would probably wear a lot.

Rock Candy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/27/2007 7:42:30 PM
Author: diamondfan
I like it!

I just got a Cartier Roadster which I like a lot too, no diamonds, I have other stainless watches with them.

I love the Breitling with the band that looks like individual bullets of metal...very cool.

I haven''t seen the "bullet" band - sounds neat, though. Do you know which model has that band?

Rock Candy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/28/2007 10:39:50 AM
Author: Sundial
I don''t own a Breitling Rock Candy, but I have heard good things about them and I think the one you are considering is a really beauty that you would probably wear a lot.

Thanks Sundial - I plan on wearing this watch ALL the time - I just love it! I went ahead and ordered it yesterday from an Authorized Dealer and was very pleased with my discount. It should be arriving mid-week.

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
i have a breitling callistino (sp) ss mop face diamond dial and markers. i really like it. i think you will love yours also. let us know when you get it.
1.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Rock, I am not sure which style, but it is a trademark thing for them I think. You can get the bullet band and put it on the watch, I saw the band alone on ebay and it said it will fit any Breitling that takes the 18 mm strap...if you check on line you will see it, each link is a cylindrical shape, that is what I associate with Breitlings...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results