shape
carat
color
clarity

Working with Leon Mege.....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

golden

Shiny_Rock
Hey everyone!
35.gif

I have seen A LOT of Leon Mege pieces that I like...when you work with him, does he have pieces you can try on or only pictures? There are so many pieces I would want to try on to see the differences, on hand.

Thank You !!!!!!!

acegirlbda

Rough_Rock
when I went he didn''t have pieces to show me...just his book of pictures from the website. I got my engagement setting done by him but when I asked him about wedding bands he did go back in his workshop and retrieved one that he had just finished.

widget

Ideal_Rock
My best guess is that he won''t have much to show you as far as completed rings are concerned. I believe all his pieces are commissioned, so are sent off to the clients as soon as they are done.

I suppose you might get lucky and see some "not yet shipped" items...

I envy anyone having the opportunity to meet with him and talk over a project in person. I hear his shop is wonderful.

widget

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/22/2007 9:11:21 PM
Author: widget
My best guess is that he won''t have much to show you as far as completed rings are concerned. I believe all his pieces are commissioned, so are sent off to the clients as soon as they are done.

I suppose you might get lucky and see some ''not yet shipped'' items...

I envy anyone having the opportunity to meet with him and talk over a project in person. I hear his shop is wonderful.

widget
Ditto, it may just be a lucky day that he has a piece to show you before it''s shipped. But it''s not like he has inventory sitting around as they are commissioned pieces as widget mentioned. I worked with him by phone and by email. Good luck, his work is outstanding!!!!

golden

Shiny_Rock
Hey! Thank you for the quick replies.

I am not working with him, my boyfriend and I have hardly even spoken about getting engaged yet, but I am on this site DAILY! and I just want to "know what I want". I want to look at rings- I have gone from RB set in a pave band to pear with pear side stones to RB with pear stones (kaleigh, your ring is fabulous!!!!!!!) to RB with baguettes, and now I like emerald and asscher stones AS WELL.

I think it would be great to sit down with Leon and start to look at things....is this something he would do? Can I pick something out to have "ready" as in he wont make it yet but have it saved? Is there a charge to sit down with him?

Where would I be able to go to look at things?

here are 2 I really like from his site............

http://www.artofplatinum.com/4images/details.php?image_id=27 minus the yellow stone and gold

http://www.artofplatinum.com/4images/details.php?image_id=23

golden

Shiny_Rock

I am not working with him, my boyfriend and I have hardly even spoken about getting engaged yet, but I am on this site DAILY! and I just want to "know what I want". I want to look at rings- I have gone from RB set in a pave band to pear with pear side stones to RB with pear stones (kaleigh, your ring is fabulous!!!!!!!) to RB with baguettes, and now I like emerald and asscher stones AS WELL.

I think it would be great to sit down with Leon and start to look at things....is this something he would do? Can I pick something out to have "ready" as in he wont make it yet but have it saved? Is there a charge to sit down with him?

Where would I be able to go to look at things?

here are 2 I really like from his site............

http://www.artofplatinum.com/4images/details.php?image_id=27 minus the yellow stone and gold

http://www.artofplatinum.com/4images/details.php?image_id=23

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results