shape
carat
color
clarity

new pics of my much adored leon mege rings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
i found these pics on my camera today...forgot i had taken them one day while i was bored. anyway, thought if anyone would enjoy them, ps would so here ya''ll go!

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
and the last with rainbows!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
How pretty! I love it.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~You take such great pics of your rings...
30.gif

asscherdiamond

Rough_Rock
I want that setting for my royal asscher! I love the double claw prongs! Beautiful ring!

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
These are very beautiful rings indeed!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow -- what a beautiful set! And Leon no less!
30.gif

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful rings and pictures!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Just gorgeous, Ginger!!! I love your set!!!
30.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
definitely one of my TOP favorite rings here on PS. love them. so delicate. perfect prongs. so so lovely!!

haha. i noticed you changed your avatar! yesterday i thought someone was posting for you. i know, what was i thinking?! i''m just so accustomed to seeing your little yorkie!! but, i must say, you picked one of my favorite wedding pics as your new look!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Love the new pics!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your rings really are perfect. I love your new AV. Did you ever order your prints?

bae7

Shiny_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous!!!!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
3.gif
Amazing beauties, Ginger!!!

Jean

Shiny_Rock
God your rings are great, so pretty!!! You take such great pics, I wish I was capable of taking pics like that!!

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
thanks ya''ll! nowhere else but ps will i not be given a
emotion-40.gif
for getting rid of my boredom by taking ring pics...lol.

assher -- i am soooo coveting your asscher right now!!!!

jcrow -- haha...i know, it''s so confusing when someone around here changes avatars!

tacori -- yup, turned out i only had two prints so i chose the one in my avatar with the lampost and metro and the one where he''s carrying me and we''re all "glowy from the city" (i loved how someone described that!)

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
Love the pics, GingerB! Your rings are beautiful! I think I remember a while ago you were debating whether you could wear a wb next to your e-ring because of 3 sided pave - do I remember right? Is it working OK?

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/12/2006 11:43:12 PM
Author: gailrmv
Love the pics, GingerB! Your rings are beautiful! I think I remember a while ago you were debating whether you could wear a wb next to your e-ring because of 3 sided pave - do I remember right? Is it working OK?
yup ur right! great memory! it''s working out great actually. my head is set low like all LMs but the band is thin enough to slip under without a gap, although im one of the few who wouldn''t have minded a gap at all! leon did state that he prefers his rings to stand alone, and it makes sense and we thopught about it a long time and came to the conclusion that we epent this much on a ring and i should enjoy it to the fullest. yes i take care of it and i''m careful (esp at work) but what''s the point in having it if you can''t enjoy it the wayt you want? not everyone agrees i''m sure but we''re happy with our decision!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
simple, classic, beautiful. i love your rings ginger!
great pics too!
36.gif

jfo

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful set, Ginger!! Thanks for sharing!!
36.gif

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/13/2006 12:20:38 PM
Author: gingerBcookie

Date: 12/12/2006 11:43:12 PM
Author: gailrmv
yup ur right! great memory! it''s working out great actually. my head is set low like all LMs but the band is thin enough to slip under without a gap, although im one of the few who wouldn''t have minded a gap at all! leon did state that he prefers his rings to stand alone, and it makes sense and we thopught about it a long time and came to the conclusion that we epent this much on a ring and i should enjoy it to the fullest. yes i take care of it and i''m careful (esp at work) but what''s the point in having it if you can''t enjoy it the wayt you want? not everyone agrees i''m sure but we''re happy with our decision!
Oh, cool! They are a perfect match! Did you decide to go with 3 sided pave on the wedding band as well? I agree that you should enjoy your rings as much as possible. You are a resident, right - can you wear them both to work? I have several friends in residency and I''ve heard of a few people losing their rings while taking them on and off at the hospital... but I know you would guard that gorgeous LM with your life! :)

cushcut

Rough_Rock
hi ginger
i love love your ring! ever since i found this forum ive fallen in love with leon mege rings! im in a little of a dilemma hopefully you can help me out. i have a cushion cut ready and waiting for a setting. i showed a picture of marielevin ring to my jeweler and they came back with a price to make something like it would be $6900 in platinum! i almost started crying, and am now panicking that i wont be able to get the setting i want. we are thinking of getting engaged in march and based off of the posts on here i heard leon can take many months to make a setting. can you tell me how long yours took to make and if you dont mind how much did it cost?
any info about leon would be greatly appreciated! thx!

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
I love the LM set... GREAT NEW PICS!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results