shape
carat
color
clarity

ENGAGED! My GORGEOUS 1.55 princess cut with side stones!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on your engagement! You did a great job picking out the stone and setting! The ring looks so pretty on your hand!

courtneyclv

Shiny_Rock
My ring is getting that ''patina'' effect on the underside and it does look better. The scratches are all forming the matte look. :)

I sometimes accidently hit it, lightly on the bar at work! But its ok because if it gets scratched I can get at least the prongs buffed. No scratches yet, trying to be careful. I hope I can get my band to match exactly.

Is there a way the jeweler can get a matching wedding band from wherever they got the setting made? They made it seem like their guy there would just try to make it look the same, by doing sketches..but there is the engraving and I doubt he can copy it EXACTLY. I want them to look like I got them together.

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock

That ring is beautiful and it looks HUGE! Your fiance did a great job!
Congrats again!

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
It looks stunning on your hand. Congratulations, and September is a great time of year to get married!

gail013

Shiny_Rock
Hey Courtney, What did your family say about your beautiful new ring. I am sure going home for Christmas was extra special this time.

We got married in September and the weather was beautiful. Keep us posted on the details!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results