shape
carat
color
clarity

pics do lie! hehe got it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your new ring is just beautiful!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful!!!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
WOW, it is stunning.

shay

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
HOLY CANNOLI - that''s stunning!
36.gif

momof3

Rough_Rock
hmm, the box pops up but never seems to be on the right thing?

but i figured out when i tap the button it will focus and then hold to snap the pic, but that doesn't work all the time either!

it's a canon elph, 2006 if anyone has tips!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/31/2006 3:07:38 AM
Author: momof3
hmm, the box pops up but never seems to be on the right thing?

but i figured out when i tap the button it will focus and then hold to snap the pic, but that doesn''t work all the time either!

it''s a canon elph, 2006 if anyone has tips!
OK, if what you mean is, it pops up but isn''t on the ring, but something else, that means it''s "focused" on something else. You need to try moving back, a very little bit at a time, until it finally surrounds the ring. Try that!

momof3

Rough_Rock
outside w/ sunlight

IMG_0504.JPG

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
GORGEOUS!!!!!!! I know those uber-closeup shots can drive a girl insane but in reality.....the details are so miniscule you''d never see them, ever. The ring looks divine and I''m glad you''re happy!!!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very very nice. I''m so glad that you are happy with it. I''d love to see more close up shots.

momof3

Rough_Rock
i can''t thank everyone enough for their help! it''s nice to have support for such a neurotic pleasure that usually one would just ponder in private haha.

it''s funny because there is a "pricescope" reality and then there is reality reality - like the ring seems normal in pricescopia, but in reality, my mom hadn''t seen such a ring and her eyes almost popped out
23.gif

i had a little bit of adjustment time getting used to it too, i had only loved the ring in theory - using pictures to guide the piece and never had put one on my finger that was close to what i wanted (i know, not smart, but hey i trusted my eyes!haha).

my ring is rubbing my finger though - and because the top has so much surface area, whenever it get''s tapped, it actually made a small cut and now my finger is sensitive! do we have to toughen up our fingers for the ring? oooh it''s like wearing a new pair of shoes.

anyhow hope everyone has a spectacular new year!
36.gif
35.gif

momof3

Rough_Rock
haha, i''d rather not see all those details on my hand though! haha

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results