shape
carat
color
clarity

Thank you pricescope

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
The profile is amazing on this ring!! So delicate and unique, I''m totally diggin the leaf-look!

rockymountain

Rough_Rock
Thank you so much for the compliment guys. It was a unique ring, and I have not seen anything like it so far. Looked at hundreds of ring design, in this forum and in stores and picked this one out because it just speak out. Since I went ring shopping with my girl, I knew that she really wanted this one. Even though she kind of knew I was going to propose, she didnt know that I had ordered the rign allready a couple of months ago. She kind of thought I was going to do it next year in Febuary or later. So it was still a surprise for her even though not complete :) Dont want to catch a girl off guard with a proposal if you are not sure the answer is going to be yes.

As for the proposal, we did it in Las Vegas. Had a couple of plans in mind, but finally just did it over lake mead in the overlook by hoover dam. It was such a beautiful day, and there were only two of us then so I took the chance. It went perfect, and the next day when we went up the eifel tower in Paris hotel, it snowed...perfect vacation lol. Other than that, she totally loved the ring.

Thank you for the sugesstions on cleaning the ring, Im going to have a lot of fun cleaning this sparkly thing. I usually clean it since my FI is scared of scratching the diamond
25.gif

Maybe I should glad wrap it so it will never get dirty lol

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
Oooh lala!!! The ring is beautiful and it looks fantastic on her hand! I also love the unique setting...it''s something everyone will remember. Truly beautiful. Congrats!

jfo

Brilliant_Rock
I just came back to this thread and saw the new pictures... I LOVE the setting! So unique and very very beautiful.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW that''s a very unique setting and she''s the one who''ll see the side view the most. Lucky lady. Good job on this one.

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Good heavenly days, that profile is stunning.
3.gif
I cannot believe you did not post that from the beginning. It''s unbelievably beautiful.

shay

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/29/2006 4:13:01 PM
Author: Shay37
Good heavenly days, that profile is stunning.
3.gif
I cannot believe you did not post that from the beginning. It''s unbelievably beautiful.

shay
I know!! That''s what I was thinking....
30.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it, it is magnificant!!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
The profile is amazing!!!! Just beautiful!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results