shape
carat
color
clarity

It''s stolen my

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Daisyheart

Shiny_Rock
gosh everyone....thanks for all the nice comments. I didn''t get to get my nails done yet, so no new shots. I think I''ve got a few more from yesterday to post...

About the direction to wear the ring, I definatley wear it point toward my nails so everyone else can see it. I only posted it the other direction so I could take a picture.

It''s neat to have a ring that when I show people they say "I''ve never seen a heart shaped diamond before", it kind of takes away the weird feeling I have showing people because I get a little self consious because of the size, and plus I have several engagment rings I switch off, so it''s neat that it''s actually something different.

The length to width ratio was a 1.5. I have a post in Rocky talky mentioning it, and a little paragraph about the proportions of heart shaped diamonds and mine is actualy right in the middle of what the gia says is ideal. In the GOG photo on his website it looked a little long, but I think the shape is a perfect heart...

Again, thanks for all the nice compliments, I reallly am amazed by the stone. It sparkles like mad and the clarity is crazy, I still can''t find the flaws even with the loupe. It''s just ice, it looks like it''s blue white most of the time and there isn''t even any flouresence...

I can''t wait to get Leon to start with the band either. Next week I''ll send him a photo of the diamond and then go from there. I''ll start a new thread so you all can help me as the process goes on...

This is the direction I''m going to wear it....

P1000874.jpg

Daisyheart

Shiny_Rock
You can notice it in the second photo, but GOG had a hard time finding a "head" to fit this diamond so last minute (they were amazing to work with, I have to say again). The one they used is a bit off and you can see the base of the gold between the lobes of the heart. Once I get it reset it will look even more "heart like". I think the white gold is taking a bit away from the shape and you can tell in this second photo.... Leon will make a materpiece I"m sure. Can''t wait...

P1000828.jpg

Daisyheart

Shiny_Rock
You can really see the gold in the angle...

P1000829.jpg

Daisyheart

Shiny_Rock
Last one for now....

P1000821.jpg

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
That is one amazing heart!

Love the shot of your new bauble on your pet!

jfo

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t think I''ve had the opportunity to see too many heart shaped diamonds, but that one of yours is really gorgeous! Icy white and I love the simple setting to show the stone off!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it! The proportions are perfect!!
36.gif
36.gif
Wear it well.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very nice. The only other heart shaped diamond I''ve seen in person was much smaller. Yours really shows off the shape. And I think the shape itself is very well cut. Enjoy!

Siamese Kitty

Brilliant_Rock
HOW did I miss this!?! what a beautiful heart diamond! I love the E color and the simple setting.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Be still my beating......
30.gif
WHAT a stunner! I love it! You lucky gal!!!!!!!!!

cheers--Sharon

Sevenwires

Rough_Rock
Oh my goodness!! I hardly see heart diamonds around and of that size! It''s beautiful... :) Congradulations..
36.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I had to pop back in and see this stunner again!!
30.gif
Anymore pictures? I just love this stone and wish it were mine!!! BTW what size is your ring finger?

cheers--Sharon

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results