shape
carat
color
clarity

Tahitian & Diamond set

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

JoangA

Shiny_Rock
Well it''s taken me 7 years to get this set together.

The earrings I bought and had made using some old diamond studs I had, about .75 tcw. The pearls are 12x15mm.
The pendant was my wedding present, we included my grandmothers diamond. The pearl is 13x16mm. These were both made by a designer on Maui, David Sacco, excellent work. The pendant has a hinge so I can hang it on pearls, or a heavy gold chain, which I typically use.

The bracelet I just got at Pearl Paradise, they hand selected the pearls. A few diamond rondells, adds a little sparkle! The pearls are about 9.5mm.

I think that''s it for the Tahitians.

Baroquetahitianbracelet.JPG

JoangA

Shiny_Rock
Sorry, I don''t know how to merge the 2 pictures, and I haven''t taken a picture together.. The bracelet picture is from Pearl Paradise. But you get the picture, (pun intended)

Tahitians.jpg

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~So beautiful...I love the deep color!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very nice!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW, I adore Tahitain pearls. Your set is lovely!!!!

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that''s quite a set! Congrats on finally gettign them all together. A Tahitian pendant and earrings are on my long term wish list.

jfo

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, what a beautiful set! I love all the pieces! I especially love the bracelet.

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
That is beautiful!!!

I am competely into Tahitian Pearls right now. I am hoping there is a set under the tree for me this year!!!!

Crossing my fingers!!!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
so so beautiful!! thanks so much for sharing!!
can you post pics of them on you?
36.gif

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
They are beautiful. The bracelet is my favorite!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think your bracelet is the prettiest pearl bracelet i''ve ever seen!!! Seriously, stunning!! I love the color and the pretty diamond spacers, gorgeous!!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/22/2006 1:44:09 AM
Author: kcoursolle
I think your bracelet is the prettiest pearl bracelet i''ve ever seen!!! Seriously, stunning!! I love the color and the pretty diamond spacers, gorgeous!!
Ditto.
30.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
They are all gorgeous!!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Oh so gorgeous! Mmmmmmmmmmmm

cheers--Sharon

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
OH MY GOODNESS.

3.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! I love diamonds and pearls together...and the color of the tahitians really contrasts nicely with the diamonds!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
I love Tahitians. Your set is gorgeous. Congrats.

I also love Pearl Paradise. As a matter of fact, I just finished ordering my boss a Tahitian pendant for Christmas not half an hour ago from Pearl Paradise. They are one of my favorite places to shop.

shay

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I'm not normally a big pearl fan, but that bracelet just took my breath away it is so pretty!!! Lovely earrings and pendant too!

ayala_jessica

Shiny_Rock
simply beautiful ! I love Tahitian and South Sea pearls and I think they are great when set with some diamonds for contrast. Love it ! Congrats !!
36.gif

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
I''ve been eyeballing the Tahitians lately. I want some pearls, but white pearls aren''t me....(gorgeous luster though). I may have to go have some fun trying a few on. Beautiful set!

Jeannine

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oooooh, I have always wanted Tahitian pearls. Beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results