shape
carat
color
clarity

My WF 5-stone U-Shaped Amazing Wedding Band!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
IT is PERFECT!!!!!

Wow now THAT is a round diamond band I can get behind...totallly classy, timless, elegant, unique.......

just great!

enjoy!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/13/2006 5:41:54 PM
Author: Sophie

IT is PERFECT!!!!!

Wow now THAT is a round diamond band I can get behind...totallly classy, timless, elegant, unique.......

just great!

enjoy!
Thanks Sophie, I was really going for something timeless but a little unique!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OK girl, seeing these pics is making me second guess my own diamond band!!! Yours ROCKS!!! Literally and figuratively!!! The stones are honkin'' and so sparkly...and the way they are lined up along your finger, I would never guess that it''s NOT an eternity band!!! You got the best of both worlds -- eternity band look with non-eternity band pricing! And the u-prongs are stunning. I love how they give you a beautiful side profile so you can enjoy the view from ANY angle! Congrats!!!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/13/2006 6:08:14 PM
Author: KristyDarling
OK girl, seeing these pics is making me second guess my own diamond band!!! Yours ROCKS!!! Literally and figuratively!!! The stones are honkin'' and so sparkly...and the way they are lined up along your finger, I would never guess that it''s NOT an eternity band!!! You got the best of both worlds -- eternity band look with non-eternity band pricing! And the u-prongs are stunning. I love how they give you a beautiful side profile so you can enjoy the view from ANY angle! Congrats!!!
Aw, thanks KD!! I think it was a really good decision for me to go with a five-stone versus a full eternity. I would have had to go with 10 pointers instead of 31ponters for the same price! Honestly, the only time I see the shank is when my fingers are wide open and it is from the pinky side of my hand. This band is also super comfy, I am very happy with it.

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the side shots. Great pics.

psaddict

Shiny_Rock
I love this ring!! and it looks just gorgeous on you! I''ve really been loving the idea of a 5-stone band lately, but have only found a few good photos of them on here, so I''m so glad you shared all these photos with us!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/13/2006 8:49:33 PM
Author: Gothgrrl
Thanks for the side shots. Great pics.
Glad you liked them!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/13/2006 8:49:54 PM
Author: psaddict
I love this ring!! and it looks just gorgeous on you! I''ve really been loving the idea of a 5-stone band lately, but have only found a few good photos of them on here, so I''m so glad you shared all these photos with us!
Thanks psaddict!
I''ve noticed there aren''t a ton of 5-stone rings on ps as well. There are a few beauties, but eternity bands seem to be more common.

jfo

Brilliant_Rock
Holy moly, I love it! What a gorgeous setting and beautiful stones!

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
It is absolutely perfect from every angle. Great photos too - love all the fire and the arrows!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/13/2006 9:52:00 PM
Author: jfo
Holy moly, I love it! What a gorgeous setting and beautiful stones!
Thank you jfo!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/13/2006 10:03:19 PM
Author: gailrmv
It is absolutely perfect from every angle. Great photos too - love all the fire and the arrows!
Thanks for the compliments!
LOL on the photos, I took about 200 photos and a few turned out well. I''m slowly getting the hang of catching arrow though.

LizzieC

Brilliant_Rock
Oh it''s just gorgeous and perfect! I love it!!
36.gif
30.gif
36.gif

Rock Candy

Brilliant_Rock
Kcoursolle, THAT is one STUNNING ring!!! I just LOVE the profile shot and the U-prongs. Could you tell me why you decided to go with larger stones? And do you know the width of your beautiful ring? It looks totally YUMMY on your finger!!! Well done!!!
36.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/13/2006 10:38:05 PM
Author: LizzieC
Oh it''s just gorgeous and perfect! I love it!!
36.gif
30.gif
36.gif
Thanks Lizzie!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/13/2006 10:42:41 PM
Author: Rock Candy
Kcoursolle, THAT is one STUNNING ring!!! I just LOVE the profile shot and the U-prongs. Could you tell me why you decided to go with larger stones? And do you know the width of your beautiful ring? It looks totally YUMMY on your finger!!! Well done!!!
36.gif
Thanks Rock Candy,

I was debating between going full-eternity with smaller stones (10 pointers) or getting 5 larger stones (31 pointers) for the same price. I wanted a fairly substantial and blingy look and this is what ultimately helped me decide. I still wanted the finger coverage of an eternity band on the top side, but I liked the value of bling for the money that a 5 stone gave. For practical purposes, I liked the comfort factor of this ring over a full eternity and in general it didn''t make much sense for me to pay for stones that we on the bottom of my finger.

The width of the top of the ring at the largest points is 4.4mm, the shank tapers down to about 2.7mm on the underside.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
is that hand of yours getting tired from holding
up all those rocks?
9.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/13/2006 11:18:38 PM
Author: sevens one
is that hand of yours getting tired from holding
up all those rocks?
9.gif
Sevens one, there you go cracking me up again
1.gif
. I think I could deal with the weight of the stones no problem...or 20 more carats LOL...but the platinum is actually pretty .hefty, much heavier than my wg e-ring on my other hand. I like the substantial feel of it though!

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
AMAZING!
It''s truly stunning.

Excuse me as I go wipe the drool from my keyboard...

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/14/2006 12:29:07 AM
Author: ChargerGrrl
AMAZING!
It''s truly stunning.

Excuse me as I go wipe the drool from my keyboard...
Aw, you are too sweet chargergrrl. I''m really excited with how well it turned out!

coda72

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you coda!

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Oh my! That is fabulous. It is so perfect on your finger. WF did a wonderful job. I want one! I want one! I want one!!

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
Holy Cow that is UNBELIEVABLE! It reminds me of my Mom''s (but it took her 35 yrs to get it!! hee)

I aspire to that. Absolutely gorgeous and totally not gawdy. I love seeing the side of the stones too - great design.

WOW!!!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/14/2006 12:46:48 PM
Author: swingirl
Oh my! That is fabulous. It is so perfect on your finger. WF did a wonderful job. I want one! I want one! I want one!!
Thank you, WF really did do a wonderful job on this ring. I''m really happy with it, it feeeeels so nice on my finger as well, so smooth.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/14/2006 4:47:46 PM
Author: mela lu
Holy Cow that is UNBELIEVABLE! It reminds me of my Mom''s (but it took her 35 yrs to get it!! hee)

I aspire to that. Absolutely gorgeous and totally not gawdy. I love seeing the side of the stones too - great design.

WOW!!!
Thank goodness I didn''t have to wait 35 years! That would have been a long wait. I''m glad you don''t think it''s gawdy, I wanted something large but still classy.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results