shape
carat
color
clarity

New baby (of the feline variety)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

poptart

Brilliant_Rock
Kitties!! YESS!! DH and I are both allergic though... sad
7.gif
And he still has a personal vendetta against felines for one killing his hamster when he was five. Yes, he is a grudge-holder.

*M*

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Miranda and AmberGretchen, your kitties are gorgeous. What mushies. I love them!
30.gif

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Thacks everyone for your nice comments. And thanks KittenKat for posting a pic of Bear. What a love!
We have been working a little harder on the biting/chewing today. I can tell him "No" firmly now and he stops...sorta...DH is seriously perplexed. I am very firm with the kids, the dog, and him (hehe), but, I am a cat door mat!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/9/2006 10:33:46 PM
Author: kenny
How sweet.
Isn''t it funny when pets actually watch TV?
Hahahaha
that kitty is so cute cute cute!!! I''ve always wanted a RD also and someday I''ll get one... just not now (besides I''m allergic shhh don''t tell anyone lol)

As for this pets watching tv thing - our betta used to watch tv! If the TV wasn''t on he''d do whatever in the tank but if the tv was on he was ALWAYS facing it staring at the moving lights lol Our dog ignores the TV unless a dog is barking or a bell is ringing lol!

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/10/2006 8:47:16 PM
Author: Cehrabehra

Date: 12/9/2006 10:33:46 PM
Author: kenny
How sweet.
Isn''t it funny when pets actually watch TV?
Hahahaha
that kitty is so cute cute cute!!! I''ve always wanted a RD also and someday I''ll get one... just not now (besides I''m allergic shhh don''t tell anyone lol)

As for this pets watching tv thing - our betta used to watch tv! If the TV wasn''t on he''d do whatever in the tank but if the tv was on he was ALWAYS facing it staring at the moving lights lol Our dog ignores the TV unless a dog is barking or a bell is ringing lol!
Oh cummon Cehra...Just get a cat and take some Benadryl! You would love a snuggly ragdoll!

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
soooooooooooooo cute, congrats!

Sometimes I toy with the idea of getting a cat to keep our dog company (we def. could not handle 2 dogs at this moment...not ''till we have a yard and doggy door at least) but Fi and I are both allergic, so that would never happen. Plus we''re not cat people, but every time I see a pic of one I''m like "awwwwwwwwwwwww" haha

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Both of them are too adorable!

Miranda, I had a big ole Tom cat growing up. He let us put baby clothes on him and push him in a buggy. He came when we rang a bell on our back deck, and he loved hanging and being with people. He was not declawed because he was an outdoor cat too, but he never scratched us no matter how rough we were. When we got our two big dogs, it was like they were old pals...the two big dogs, mixes, one female and one male, would sleep with him on my other bed and they would nuzzle and lick him on his head. It was the cutest thing in the world. And my cat was not one to hide or be antisocial, he wanted to sit in your lap and cuddle and he was so awesome, I just really loved him. And so did my two dogs, it was so funny to see them together!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG PRECIOUS KITTIES!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
He''s beautiful! Best og luck with him.

widget

Ideal_Rock
Oh, My!!! He's just beautiful!!
30.gif

Can someone tell me exactly what a "Ragdoll" is? Is it more about their looks/confirmation, or their attitude?

Years and years ago I had a cat that was especially gentle and loving, and almost seemed to have no bones: She was very limp and "pliable" when she was held...regardless of what position she was held in. I seem to remember somebody mentioning the term 'ragdoll'...

widget

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/11/2006 9:05:19 AM
Author: widget
Oh, My!!! He''s just beautiful!!
30.gif

Can someone tell me exactly what a ''Ragdoll'' is? Is it more about their looks/confirmation, or their attitude?

Years and years ago I had a cat that way especially gentle and loving, and almost seemed to have no bones: She was very limp and ''pliable'' when she was held...regardless of what position she was held in. I seem to remember somebody mentioning the term ''ragdoll''...

widget
Yes, that''s it! He doesn''t seem to have any bones at all. You can smoosh him into a ball or twist him around. As soon as you pick him up he just goes limp. Ragdoll is really the breed of cat, but, it really describes his demeanor as well.

widget

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, Miranda!

I think the picture of Leo and your daughter is good illustration of the "boneless" effect!

What cuties.
30.gif
(Daughter and Kitty)

widget

AmantdeChat

Brilliant_Rock
What beautiful kitties!
face23.gif
Thanks for showing us your pretty babies!
36.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
KITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! What a cutie, cutie pie!!!!!!!!
emcat.gif
face23.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
He is SOOO cute! I love how fluffy he is. That is so great he is getting along with your dog too!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results