shape
carat
color
clarity

Msg for threepwood

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

luvinlife

Shiny_Rock
rThreepwood-

Goodmorning. I love love love love love love love love your engagement ring (eventhougth all of your jewelry is BREATHTAKING!!
2.gif
). Could you tell me who designed it?

Thanks!

~LL

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I hope this info will help... (quoted from her thread) "As for imformation on the setting, I had the setting made from my family jeweller. She showed me a David Morris mircopave style setting and I loved it. It took her more than a month to finish the ring, but it was sure worth the wait.." Here is a link to her thread!

Threepwood''s E-ring

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
Yup, Thank you BlingDiva for posting the link. That was what I was gotta reply.. Luving Life, I am so flattered that you love love love love love love love love my ring.. Hehehe.. Thank you for asking.. You might also wanna check out wanna check out David Morris's website. There is the link I hope this helps.

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
There is a side view shot of my ring.
21.gif

detail shot.JPG

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
There is a close up..
1.gif

000closeup.JPG

luvinlife

Shiny_Rock
Threepwood and Bling Diva-

Thanks soooo much for info...I really appreciate it.
9.gif

~LL

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
I was reading your other posts LL. When will you be getting your ering? I would love to see it when it is done.
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results