shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT My Tiffany & Co. Ring

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~It looks beautiful!! I can''t wait to see it!!!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations Jewels! It looks gorgeous. Can''t wait to see it with your beautiful ring!!!

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
it''s beautiful! congrats!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Jewels did you receive your new band? Where are our pictures???

Jewels

Shiny_Rock
Got it last night. I LOVE IT!!! Took a few pics today and will try to post tonight. Just got home from 2 parties.

Jewels

Shiny_Rock
Here is the band
9.gif

IMG_5062tiff.jpg

Jewels

Shiny_Rock
With my 1.35c

IMG_5066tiff.jpg

Jewels

Shiny_Rock

IMG_5068tiff.jpg

Jewels

Shiny_Rock
Need to get it sized from 4 to 3.25.

IMG_5059tiff.jpg

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Oh my gosh Jewels it is just perfect!!!

Jewels

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Sundial. Here is the hand pic of the set together.

IMG_5056tiff.jpg

Jewels

Shiny_Rock

IMG_5054tiff.jpg

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Beautiful pics!!! The Tiffany classic solitaire is in a class all by itself...
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Jewels....what a lovely set. And from Tiffany''s too. What a match made in the stars!
30.gif

Small

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful!!! Congrats on getting exactly what you wanted. Looks like it was well worth your wait
1.gif
30.gif

jfo

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, what a perfect set! It looks GREAT on your hand! Congrats on your beautiful new rings!!!

lisaC

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely heartstoppingly gorgeous
1.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love the new band, what a great set you have jewels!!! Congrats!!!
30.gif

snlee

Ideal_Rock
I thought I already commented about your gorgeous ring but I guess I didn''t! Jewels, I love BOTH of your new rings! That set looks very similar to mine. Yummy.
30.gif

jenniegirlm

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/15/2006 10:02:19 PM
Author: Jewels

Date: 11/15/2006 5:56:29 PM
Author: winternight
Your ring is amazing!!! I LOVE it. So classic and elegant.

Actually I''m thinking of a Tiffany ring myself in that size/quality range. How long did it take for one to come up on signedpieces? Where you looking anywhere else as well? I''m assuming that a smaller ring could be resized, did you wait b/c you wanted your exact size?
I decided that I am going to wait for a Tiffany ring close to a year ago. I also knew that I would only buy a Tiffany from SP. So I would check their web site and their auctions on Ebay on a weekly basis. Keep in mind that I do not go online daily as I have a hectic work schedule, I would check one or twice a week. SP had many Tiffany rings during that time but somehow the size, color, clarity and price just doesn''t match my criteria. So when I saw this ring on Ebay a few weeks ago, I emailed SP right away and asked them what the reserve price was. After we agreed on the price and I made a deposit, SP just took the auction off Ebay immediately.

All in all, I am very pleased with the whole process. The ring was Fedex overnight. As for the ring size, it was a 5.5 and I took it to Tiffany and they were able to size it down to 3.25 for free.

You can also email SP and tell them your search criteria, they can contact you when something comes up. If you are not in a hurry, be patient you will find the ring of your dreams from SP. Good luck with your search.

I didn''t know SP had an EBay auction! Could you post the link, please? Your rings are grogeous! I love the wband - that open basket gallery is so dainty. Do you have profile pics of it? THanks!

Jewels

Shiny_Rock

Thanks everyone for your kind words.

I love the new band. I know this sounds crazy, the band is great but I sometimes find it a bit overwhelming when I wear it with the solitaire. I have had the solitaire for about 3 weeks and I love the sleek simple look of the solitaire alone. The 1.35c looks pretty substantial on my size 3.25 finger and when I put the band on, I find that it steals a bit of the thunder away from the solitaire. Please give me your honest opinion and let me know if I should:

1) Wear them as a set

2) Wear the solitaire on the left hand and wear the band on the right hand.

I know you PSers love bling, but your honest opinion is greatly appreciated. Only all of you can truely understand my confusion now. If I were to ask my friends, they will think that I am CRAZY.

Jewels

Shiny_Rock
Date: 12/3/2006 3:23:46 PM
Author: Kaleigh
Love the new band, what a great set you have jewels!!! Congrats!!!
30.gif
Thanks Kaleigh, one day I would like to add a Tiffany right hand ring to my collection. I hope SP will have one down the road, and I would love to own a miniature version of your ring. Your ring is one of my top 5 PS favourites.

lisaC

Brilliant_Rock
I think the size of the stones are just perfect but I understand what you mean as you were planning on getting the knife edge band to match. How about for more casual dress you wear it paired with the simple band and on dressier ocassions the blingy one. And wear the diamond band on your right hand when not paired with the solitaire?
1.gif

Jewels

Shiny_Rock
Date: 12/3/2006 3:33:07 PM
Author: snlee
I thought I already commented about your gorgeous ring but I guess I didn''t! Jewels, I love BOTH of your new rings! That set looks very similar to mine. Yummy.
30.gif
Thanks snlee. A solitaire with a semi or full eternity band is my fav look. I may want to get a plain knife edge band down the road so that I can mix and match. I can wear the plain band with my semi-eternity band when I do not feel like wearing the solitaire
36.gif

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/3/2006 9:51:40 PM
Author: Jewels

Thanks everyone for your kind words.

I love the new band. I know this sounds crazy, the band is great but I sometimes find it a bit overwhelming when I wear it with the solitaire. I have had the solitaire for about 3 weeks and I love the sleek simple look of the solitaire alone. The 1.35c looks pretty substantial on my size 3.25 finger and when I put the band on, I find that it steals a bit of the thunder away from the solitaire. Please give me your honest opinion and let me know if I should:

1) Wear them as a set

2) Wear the solitaire on the left hand and wear the band on the right hand.

I know you PSers love bling, but your honest opinion is greatly appreciated. Only all of you can truely understand my confusion now. If I were to ask my friends, they will think that I am CRAZY.
Honestly? While I love diamond wedding bands, there is something about the Tiffany solitare that makes it look best with the plain Tiffany band. Demelza I believe has a Tiffany repro w/ matching band and it looks stunning! More and more lately, I''ve been liking plain bands with solitare rings over the diamond bands. It makes a solitare center stone pop more. The Tiffany solitare with plain band looks so elegant, classic, clean.

Don''t get me wrong, I am DROOLING over your new Tiffany diamond band
3.gif
but I really do like the matching plain band with a Tiffany e-ring better.

Jewels

Shiny_Rock
Date: 12/3/2006 10:01:00 PM
Author: lisaC
I think the size of the stones are just perfect but I understand what you mean as you were planning on getting the knife edge band to match. How about for more casual dress you wear it paired with the simple band and on dressier ocassions the blingy one. And wear the diamond band on your right hand when not paired with the solitaire?
1.gif
Ohhhhh Lisa, I like your idea already. Too bad the fingers on my right hand are like half a size bigger, so there is no way I can wear that band on my right hand.

I told DH yesterday that I may just wear the solitaire alone, and only put on the band on dressier occasions and he was not happy about it. He was like "No way, I am not going to spend all this money so that you can leave it at home most of the time"
38.gif

I was like
39.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I really like your two rings together Jewels and I don't think the band detracts from your lovely solitaire at all. Do you think maybe you just need some time to get used to the way they look together since you have been wearing the solitaire alone???

Jewels

Shiny_Rock
Hi jenniegirlm
35.gif

Here is a profile pic, sorry not a great one but I hope it gives you an idea.

SP list thier designer items including Tiffany''s on Ebay daily. Just do a search under "Tiffany & Co diamond" OR "Tiffany & Co diamond ring" and go through a few of the listings. You will be able to see that many of them are listed by Signedpieces. Once you see one posted by SP, just click on the section where it says "view seller''s other items" it will list all the items that SP has posted on Ebay.

If you have had your heart set on a Tiffany and do not want to pay full retaill for it, SP is the route to go. Only thing is that you have to be patient. It''s all about having the right product at the right time and price. I waited for a long time and both righs showed up in the same month. How cool is that?

Both my transactions went so well with SP that I have decided that all my future diamond purchases are going to be made though one of the PS vendors. No more going to a B & M.

IMG_5070tiff.jpg

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love the new band! It is so beautiful and I think they look great as a set.

Jewels

Shiny_Rock
february2003bride - Thanks for your feedback. I do admit that the plain band looks amazing with the Tiffany setting. I sacrificed super ideal cut and bought the
Tiffany solitaire becuase that setting is my fav and I think it will still look good 50 years from now. I will get the plain band in a few months
(hopefully DH approves) so that I can wear it daily and put on the diamond band and feel like a milllion bucks on dressier occasions
22.gif

Sundial - You''ve made a good point. I was asking myself that question this morning. I just need to get used to the band. I still need to get it sized down
to 3.25. Maybe after it is sized, the set will llook and feel better together.
9.gif

Tacori E-ring - Thank you.

I think getting the plan band and switching it between the plain and diamond band is the way to go.

All in all, I am so so so happy to have found my dream ring. The band is the icing on the cake. I saved big time buying them online from SP. I did the math and turned out that I saved approx 44% on the set. Who says a bit of research and education can''t save you money
34.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results