shape
carat
color
clarity

KBerly August Wedding pics-finally!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
Hi ladies! I have missed you so! I haven't been able to post for months and finally got around to emailing Leo to see what was the dealio. All is taken care of and I can participate once again, yay!
36.gif
I will post a few to not bore you too much, I just have been dying to add my wedding day to Pricescope
1.gif

I will probably be slow in getting them into the page since I am having to size them down...but they're coming!

kimryanchurchbwps.jpg

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well, me likey the first one! How stunning you look! MORE!

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
LOL OMG! That is huge!!

Thanks Diamondfan...I have been away for too long and forget how to make them much smaller...argh!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like it that way, I am 40 and need reading glasses sometimes so I do not mind a large photo!

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
Here, let's try a cake pic next...

ETA: much better! whew...

cakeps.jpg

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
I was singing our song, "Steady As We Go" by DMB...I love that song...

kimsing2ryanbwps.jpg

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous couple you two make!! Wecome back Kberly!

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you hlmr
1.gif
I am struggling over here!

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
Please don''t let this be abnoxiously huge...

guniawedding2 042ps.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay you''re back KBerly!!! Was wondering where you have been!! What a gorgeous bride you are, and your hubby is very handsome!!!

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
beautiful! i want to see more pics!!

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you Kaleigh and gingerb!
I am so slow at this...

fanps.jpg

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s what most of you want to see anyway, a pic of some bling. That is my next mission to post wedding bands.

blingboxps.jpg

ellewoods

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for sharing your pics KBerly!

You look absolutely radiant, straight out of a bridal magazine. And your husband looks soo happy! What a wonderful day!

I''d love to see more pics if you have them, especially of any decorations and flowers. And your cake looks too pretty to eat!

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
Kissy kissy!

kissyps.jpg

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you Elle
1.gif
I will look for some more pics of the flowers and decor. Hopefully, this isn''t too small.

flowershotps.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
kberly welcome back!!! i thought recently about how we hadn't seen you in a while!

your pictures are divine girl!! you are the picture of beauty and look at that amazing tan! and your hubby is super cute, you look wonderful together. congrats!

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
Elle, here is one of the centerpieces. Square vase with oranges and limes with blue, green, and white hydrangea. I had very simple centerpieces, and to even save some money, at the head table the florist provided the square vases and we put our bouqeuts in them, something different.

ETA: Looking at my poor hydrangea reminds me of how hot it was that day, 90 something in good ole North Carolina in August!

centerpieceps.jpg

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
Mara, hi!
35.gif
Thank you!! Do you know what torture it has been to look at your gorgeous upgrade and not be able to say anything about it!!! Beautiful by the way
30.gif

ello

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you for sharing...YOU ARE SOOOO BEAUTIFUL! Lucky hubby!!!!

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you Ries, you are too sweet!
1.gif

Kerbear560

Shiny_Rock
First, welcome back!
36.gif
1.gif

Date: 12/1/2006 12:22:06 AM
Author:KBerly
Hi ladies! I have missed you so! I haven''t been able to post for months and finally got around to emailing Leo to see what was the dealio. All is taken care of and I can participate once again, yay!
36.gif
I will post a few to not bore you too much, I just have been dying to add my wedding day to Pricescope
1.gif

I will probably be slow in getting them into the page since I am having to size them down...but they''re coming!
Post a few to not bore us too much? Are you kidding?
2.gif
I know I''d love to see more- what a beautiful wedding! You looked absolutely stunning!

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you Kerbear! All of you are so great. This is truly the only place where people don''t get sick of looking at tons of pictures and appreciate them as much as I do.
1.gif

I am having a hard time sizing them, so bare with me.

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow- what awesome pics! THANKS for sharing.

And, it''s nice to see you around here again!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful wedding!! I love your centerpieces!

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Your dress looks INCREDIBLE! What a beautiful couple you two makes, congrats!

njc

Brilliant_Rock
Pictures look great! And you and hubby make quite the couple... both look great! Love your cake and your bouquet! I was a hydrangea bride too. Do you find yourself getting excited when you see them now?

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Great pictures!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
it''s good to see you back kim!
36.gif
you look grrrreat!
thanks for sharing your day with us!

blushingbride

Brilliant_Rock
Hi KBerly!

I love you pictures!! Can I ask who the design for you dress is? It looks like an Amsale dress that I had tried on and was debating about. Also, I''m getting married in August ''07 and want to use hydrangeas as my "main flower" - were they cheaper in comparison to other flowers? I''m visiting my first florist this weekend so, I was curious about pricing. They look gorgeous!

Congratulations!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results