shape
carat
color
clarity

JUST GOT ENGAGED!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

turtleluvs

Rough_Rock
Hello,
I''m new to PS, but I''ve been reading the posts on here throughout my search for the perfect engagement ring. This forum has been very educational and informative so thanks to all who post their knowledge and questions on here.
Anyway, I thought I''d post a pic of the lovely e-ring my fiance gave me. It''s an emerald cut with a double channel of asscher cuts.
Keep up the good work!!!
emteeth.gif

eringpicture.jpg

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
that is a stunner...what are the specs?

I love e/c''s I have one too!

Congrats!

chicagogirl

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous, I love it! My new fiance just gave me an EC too!!

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS turtleluvs!! More pictures!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
That emerald cut looks fabulous with those asscher cut diamonds in the bands! Please post some close up shots for us.

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations Turtle! are you going to wear a wedding band since your ering has double bands? more pics, more pics!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring!! And yes, we need more pics!

turtleluvs

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the compliments. I know my fiance appreciates them as much as I do cuz he reads this forum.
The center stone is 2.4ct, VS2, and F colour
There are 36 side stones that total .75 ct
Regarding the wedding band, not sure what I''m gonna do yet. I think an eternity band against this particular style might appear too gaudy for my taste. I''ll probably end up doing something like a thin plain platinum band.
Any suggestions?

eringphoto.jpg

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think a plain band to wear with it, but maybe an eternity band for your right hand? Your setting sort of has a band look to it and you do not want to compete with it.

I have an emerald cut. It is fairly large and though it is set with baguettes I wear it alone. I had gotten a band of emerald cuts a couple of years before and I really did not like them on the same hand, so I just wear it on my right hand. I rarely take off those two. Sometimes I like a thin plat band next to my ring but I usually do not bother.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty!! What a unique setting!! I would probably wear it on my right hand, and get an eternity for my left, as diamondfan suggested....Congratulations, and enjoy this special time!!!
36.gif

jfo

Brilliant_Rock
That''s very pretty--congratulations! Would love to see some pics outside too...
36.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Very elegant...I love the double band!!
30.gif
30.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very Pretty! Congratulations to you both!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
beautiful ring!
36.gif

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
I like the idea of an understated plat wband, too. Your ering is so elegant and should be the focal point. I had an EC and found that they hold their own and don't really need any fluffy stuff around them. Of course, I'm a fan of mixing shapes and enjoy pairing rectangular with round--Sometimes I think my own arrangement is gaudyish and other times I just love the texture of it all. You have to have an open mind to those anniversary opportunities...lol.
My layering: (bad lighting-sorry. My radiant with small round sides ering/wedding set with round eternity band added later.) eta: boy, I need to clean that sucker! It's not that cloudy in person!

ring textures.JPG

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous EC!
30.gif
Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results