shape
carat
color
clarity

mrssalvo''s chicago trip and long awaited new setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Mrssalvo, I''m sorry about your setting, but frankly, that Joe Escobar setting..TURNS ME ON
9.gif

turtledazzle

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, shoot! MrsS, I''m so sorry that lovely ring could not be resized.
8.gif
Thank goodness you didn''t lose any $$ on the deal, though. The perfect setting is waiting out there for you ~ you''ll find it!!!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm sorry MrsSalvo that it wasn't ablet o be sized down small enough! It was a beautiful setting... but I'm sure the right one is out there waiting for your little digits!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
thank you all so much. it was hard having the setting and then having to send it back with hopes it would/could be sized. I am very greatful that they refunded my money very easily. i know the right setting will be there in the right size when I see it. i''m going to the trunk show next month but other than that I''m postponing any serious looking until after the first of the year. I just really tired of looking at settings believe it or not so the break will we good. plus i''ve got silly super expensive purses to obsess about for a while
37.gif
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results