shape
carat
color
clarity

Hand pics of Halo setting pave rings/sets 1 ct. pretty please!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

courtneyclv

Shiny_Rock
I am making myself crazy trying to decide what I want in my e-ring. My eyes did light up when I tried on a 2 ct. Halo cushion cut ring that was double what I want to spend.

I do know that I love bling, love large center stones, and want a ring that stands out. I think the Halo setting will make even a 1 ct. cushion or radiant look huge!

Please show me some pics! Wondering how a band would look too.. I also like the ''split'' eternity band look

courtney

RingFanc8.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
hi courtney,

I''m trying to think of a pricscoper with a 1 carat halo''d cushion for you and having a tough time. There are a bunch of cushion halo''s but the center stones are all larger than 1 carat. I will say that I think a 1 carat halo cushion would be beautiful and definitely give the ring a larger overall presence. I''d also suggest visiting a bunch of jeweler stores and trying things on in person to really get perspective. Rings look so different giant sized on our computers compared to real life and many styles I have loved on the internet did not look nearly as good on me in person. good luck, I if anyone know how difficult it is to decide on a setting..

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
And here''s treysar''s 1.14 round, see what a difference the halo makes?

b4nftaring47478.jpg

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
And JessesGrl's .87 asscher with a halo: ETA, couldn't seem to find a handpic, sorry. :)

364947284.jpg

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
Fatafelice's Cushion Halo (1.31?) - Linky

PS%20D%20Cushion%20BandA2.jpg
PS%20D%20Cushion%20Halo%2019.jpg

Lizz's Cushion Halo (1.08C) - Linky
lizz53.jpg
lizz56.jpg

Those are a couple that readily come to mind.

Scintillating...

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have a halo asscher ring. The asscher is .92.

widget

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/10/2006 10:49:02 AM
Author: Kaleigh
I have a halo asscher ring. The asscher is .92.
Here it is, Kaleigh....
30.gif
30.gif

ahh1o98.jpg

jayreneepea

Brilliant_Rock
Are you only looking for cushions or square diamonds? I have a 1ct pear that I will include just in case.

Good luck and I strongly suggest a halo! More people notice my 1 ct. pear shaped halo than my 1.74 RB!

new_pear_resize_1.jpg

jayreneepea

Brilliant_Rock
Another thing to consider if you''re looking for finger coverage is that a 1 ct. pear or oval will look larger than a 1 ct. cushion. I really wanted a cushion, but they just looked so much smaller than the RB''s. I wish that I had looked at some ovals. Oval halo''s are stunning!

N-jo

Shiny_Rock
Premium
any emerald cuts with halos out there? Is it called a halo if not rounded?
28.gif

just curious, I love these before and afters. wow.

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Here''s my 1.2 oval with .75 in side stones.

mirror111.JPG

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Here''s another one.

824ring.JPG

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Gosh, Courtney, I LOVE that setting you posted with the cushion halo...that is totally what I would do- it is just gorgeous!!!!!

nycgirl

Rough_Rock
Here is mine, my center is 1.5ish

sazring.jpg

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
This is exactly what I want also, gorgeous!!!
19.gif

supergirl518

Rough_Rock
I have an emerald cut engagement ring with halo. Sorry the picture is not that clear!

Supergirl518set.jpg

ImpatientOne

Brilliant_Rock
OMG!!! Just when I was certain I knew what I wanted, lol! I lam lovin'' these halos
emlove.gif
30.gif

singer

Brilliant_Rock
This was my ring...a .90 round center with a cushion-shaped halo...I loved it when I first got it, but then thought it was a bit flashy for everyday wear. My ex and I broke up so I no longer have it. Here is the LINK.

littlelysser

Brilliant_Rock
I absolutely LOVE halos.

Especially with the square cuts - Assches, cushions and emeralds in particular. I just think they are lovely and really show off the stone.

My ering, I''ve attached a pic, is 1.57 carats - but with the halo, I think it looks considerably larger. Much better finger coverage...and I just think it brings out the beauty of the clean lines of the asscher.

I''ve had my ring for 11 months...and I still ABSOLUTELY love it.

lysserring10.jpg

gail013

Shiny_Rock
Courtney-

I don''t mean to get personal, but what kind of a budget are you trying to stay within? Maybe someone here will be able to help you get that dream ring. I love the halo''s too!

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
Scintillating, thank you for posting pics of my ring!!! You are so sweet.

Here''s the matching wedding band I wear with it.

closeup wband 1565.jpg

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
Courtney, I hope this picture can help. This is my sister''s square H&A, about 0.85cts. It looks much bigger than that. You can see it looks big, even compared to my 2ct. diamond on the left. Congrats BTW!

mich&mine.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results