shape
carat
color
clarity

Just Engaged, Here is my ring!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

njc

Brilliant_Rock
What an incredibly unique setting! I love it. Congratulations! MORE PICS!!!
emphoto.gif

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
stunning!

I''m not generally a fan of RB -- but, you''re picture is making me covet one a bit

stunning!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
lovely ring and setting

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful and very unique! I love the head on picture where the side rounds are slightly tucked under the center stone. What a gorgeous look!

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
So dainty and feminine looking, but what a punch it packs!! You''ve achieved the perfect balance of minimizing the metal in your setting and securing some pretty substantial bling at the same time. You must only see sparkles when you look at it!

totoissocute

Rough_Rock
Date: 11/9/2006 12:58:13 AM
Author: Cehrabehra
what size are those melee stones? where was it made/purchased?

and are you seriously going to stop with one shot? because after years of lurking here you should know better!!!!!

I have a total of 12 side stones, and the total weight is 0.60, but the ones next to the center stone looks bigger than the others, so I guess they are from 0.04 to 0.06.
I live in Los Angeles. I found the stone and the setting at one of the small store located in LA Jewelry District.
WOW~~ so many replies after one day, this is so exciting because this is my first post ever.
More pictures are coming!!!!

totoissocute

Rough_Rock
Date: 11/8/2006 9:48:36 PM
Author: Molly1024
Gorgeous! Your setting reminds me of the Memoire single prong bands.

47b6cf29b3127cce8f570b61652c00000016102BYuGTZwyYw
''

Thank you so much for your picture.
I wanted to find out the name of my setting because I was trying to look for a matching wedding band. The store I bought the setting from didn’t have it and I guess it would cost more to special order.
Now I know what it is called, it’ll be a lot easier to look it up.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
it''s sooo pretty...

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
It is so gorgeous! i love unique settings, I''ve never seen one like yours! Congrats!
36.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/9/2006 12:33:38 PM
Author: FireGoddess
Beautiful and very unique! I love the head on picture where the side rounds are slightly tucked under the center stone. What a gorgeous look!
I agree. When I first looked, I thought it was two tiny half moons next to it. Then I saw the pic from the side and realized it was rb''s tucked just under the center. Congrats. It''s gorgeous.

shay

sparkleys

Rough_Rock
Oh my, it is lovely!

I have the same setting that is .45 with a 1.5 pear! I have been obsessed with this sight for sometime and completely surprised and excited to see your ring come up! I will try and get a picture up in the next day or two.
36.gif

I think we might be starting a new trend.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Toto -- your ring is one of the most beautiful I''ve seen to debut here in some time!!! So delicate and graceful. And unique, of course! I love those single prong-set diamonds in the shank. Wow!!! Congratulations!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
That is such a pretty ring - I love that single prong design on the band!!!

Carlotta

Shiny_Rock
I love your ring!!! So unique.....have any more side shots???

More pics!!!!

totoissocute

Rough_Rock
Date: 11/9/2006 4:24:58 PM
Author: sparkleys
Oh my, it is lovely!

I have the same setting that is .45 with a 1.5 pear! I have been obsessed with this sight for sometime and completely surprised and excited to see your ring come up! I will try and get a picture up in the next day or two.
36.gif

I think we might be starting a new trend.
Can''t wait to see your pictures!!!!

totoissocute

Rough_Rock
Side View. Please pardon my office supplies.
25.gif

totoissocute55.JPG

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
That ring is amazing. I just love how the sidestones are set. I''ve never seen anything like it before. Beautiful.

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
wow it''s beautiful and unique!! I am sorry, I was reading quickly so I could see more pics, where did you say it came from? I have neve seen something quite like it, with single-prong sides, it''s gggggreat

mybabyblues

Rough_Rock
wow --

your ring is gorgeous -- pls do share the name of your jeweler....I''m on the East Coast, and would love to know more about your setting!!!!!
9.gif

totoissocute

Rough_Rock
Date: 11/9/2006 12:38:08 PM
Author: SuzyQZ
So dainty and feminine looking, but what a punch it packs!! You''ve achieved the perfect balance of minimizing the metal in your setting and securing some pretty substantial bling at the same time. You must only see sparkles when you look at it!
Thank you!! You are right!! I have been looking for a setting that would minimize the metal as much as possible and achieve that diamonds only look. I was a big fan of the shared prong for a long time and that was the setting I made up my mind on. But when my jeweler pulled out couple options, I instantly fell in love with this one.

totoissocute

Rough_Rock
Date: 11/10/2006 8:43:04 AM
Author: mybabyblues
wow --

your ring is gorgeous -- pls do share the name of your jeweler....I''m on the East Coast, and would love to know more about your setting!!!!!
9.gif
The store is called INTA Gems & Diamonds, and it''s located in downtown Los Angeles. Sorry~

I just googled it, and surprisingly found quite a bit information on them.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results