shape
carat
color
clarity

can''t believe it

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

nytemist

Brilliant_Rock
I just though about the fact that today is my RSVP date to call invited people that I haven''t heard from yet. I then sat in mild shock that I get married in 29 days!!!!!!!!!

I''m excited, really am, but it''s overshadowed by the fact that there are many things not done yet and I''ve not really made a dent in packing all my crap.

But 29 days- I''m thinking what happened to the 8 months I had?

firebirdgold

Ideal_Rock
oooh, don''t tell us how fast time goes! I''ve got 5 months left and the last month just whipped by with practically no progress!

That said congratulations and Good Luck!
35.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay! I had SOOO many people who never RSVPed. So rude! You will get it ALL done and it will be beautiful.

nytemist

Brilliant_Rock
I''m fortunate that most of the guests RSVP''d within two weeks. Once of them called me today; he completely forgot since his kids are into all kinds of things this school year. The others are two of my BM''s! I went out with one last week and asked. She says- I''m in the wedding, do I have to mail it? I said yes, I paid for that stamp!

I''m taking the next 3 days off just so I can start to really clean and get stuff up my fiance''s. Not looking forward to moving my bed. Love it, but iron is heavy to take out of a 2nd floor bedroom in a big, old house.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results