shape
carat
color
clarity

Halo or not?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

laughinggravy

Shiny_Rock
It''s lovely and I would have a little question in my mind if the comments weren''t inspired by a bit of jealousy? Enjoy the ring, it looks lovely on you hand. the propotions are perfect.
A

dtnyc

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is gorgeous and anyone who tells you otherwise is a fool who doesn''t have good taste!

I can relate- my sister-in-law recently got engaged and her boyfriend got her a tiffany solitaire. Nice enough ring, definitely classic but in the most BORING way. She always said she wanted a Tiffany solitaire and she got it (she''s the baby of the family and a little bit of a brat.) There are plenty of classic rings that aren''t solitaires! Her one friend said, "The tiffany solitaire is every girl''s dream ring," and I said, well I guess my dreams were a little different than yours because I always wanted something different.

Some people just want what everyone else has, others want something unique. Personally I like things that are a little different and I want to stand out in the crowd and not be a style lemming. Let everyone else look the same, your ring is gorgeous!

Jfilkosky1

Rough_Rock
Looks beautiful. I love Halo settings. Not costumey at all!

LBug75

Shiny_Rock
I love Halo''s, I actually drool over FireGoddes'' all of the time !!

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
ABSOULTELY NOT NOT NOT NOT tacky at all!!!!! It is beautiful!! I love it!! I notice halos that people have much more quickly than others. I think that your ring is quite stunning and I would have to agree that it sounds as if the green eyed monster has raised it's head. But then again.... your ring is scrumptous enough for the green eyed monster to visit me as well!!

I love it!! Keep the halo!

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
As a solitaire, it was a great size for your hand, and I do love a beautiful solitaire. But your new setting is beautiful and much too delicate to be costume. It is very elegant and looks like an heirloom of the future! Either way is beautiful. You have to look at it every day and should really enjoy it, so it should be what you enjoy, not what someone else likes. You''re friends aren''t paying your bills, (I''m assuming) you don''t owe them any money, so wear what you like! Let her stick to her simple setting.

All the same, I understand your feelings. One time I went through the drive through to get a coke and the girl at the window said, "Must be NICE!" in a really snide tone. Why do some people feel the need to do that kind of thing??? As one of my friends said, "Just stick your nose in the air and wear that sucker!!!" She made me laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results