carat
color
clarity

Three stone rings.......???

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
Kelley - GORGEOUS!
30.gif
And welcome to Pricescope!! I''m glad you decided to post, your ring is beautiful! Have you been lurking for awhile or did you just find us?

Welcome!
35.gif

kelley1975

Shiny_Rock
and, ok....another (last one i promise):

000_0171.JPG

kelley1975

Shiny_Rock
Thank you--I have actually been lurking for MONTHS...I lost my original wedding and engagement ring a while back and this is my replacement. I spent a lot of time looking at everyone''s rings to get an idea of what I wanted. Although I got this ring a few months ago, I am now addicted to seeing all the wonderful rings on pricescope--my husband is very nervous!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kelley
WOW !!! beautiful set.
30.gif
10.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi kelley,
35.gif

So glad you decided to post your beautiful set. I''m so sorry you lost your original ring, but looks to me that you did a great job in replacing it!!!! It''s just gorgeous!!!!!! Stick around and enjoy the fun!!!!
30.gif

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
I''m so sorry you lost your other rings!
15.gif
Were they as gorgeous as these ones? That''s got to be the worst!

Ha! Join our club! All of our husbands are nervous that we live on this site!
3.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Kelley welcome and thanks for posting your new rings! They are so elegant and classy and just beautful. I have a new three stone that also has an F SI1 center stone that is in a half bezel setting and I have really been pleased with it.

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Hi Kelley and welcome to PS. Sorry you lost your original rings -- how upsetting!!! I love the half-bezels on all the diamonds of your new e-ring. I am just starting to think about a 3-stone setting for a fat-oval spinel center stone with small round diamond side stones. I wonder if half bezels would look good with the oval/round combination? So far, I have not seen anything like this in a ready-made setting, but I''ll keep looking. I can see why yours was custom made -- it''s very unique.
30.gif

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Kelley,
I love your set and the hidden diamonds are cool! My husband has given up on my jewellery addiction and I do fund a fairly big chunk of it myself. Anyway, I''ve had this addiction since I was 5 so don''t worry...you''re among friends here.

elepri

Brilliant_Rock
Kelley, I love your rings, the three-stone is just amazing, love the side view! Guess i'm really partial to half-bezels.

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s my ''infant'' version of Libster''s ring, who in turn did a ''baby'' version of shoeshopper''s ring!!
25.gif

3 stone 11.jpg

fuffi

Shiny_Rock
Here''s mine; center stone 1.50 with .28 each side stones- all H VS1, custom made platinum mounting.

xx1aa.jpg

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
My 3-stone! .50ct RB center with .26ctw marquise sides.

PhotoRoxane013.jpg

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Last one, profile...

PhotoRoxane062.jpg

Efe

Brilliant_Rock
anchor31, your ring is my absolute favorite on PS. I think it is simply stunning
1.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Wow, thank you BizouMom!
5.gif
I love yours too, RBs with marquise sides are so elegant and unique!
28.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results