shape
carat
color
clarity

Hey Widget

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

widget

Ideal_Rock
...another handshot....

00323636.jpg

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Widget, it is stunning on your hand and has a presence that no blushing young bride''s hand could give it!!

It is a masterpiece!!! Congratulations!!!

widget

Ideal_Rock

0chr3638.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
IT''s just PERFECT, Widget!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Now rename all those pictures because you MUST post this in Show Me the Ring where more people will see it!!!

widget

Ideal_Rock
hlmr...you''re so sweet!

If you look at the handshots above, you''ll see that the only casualty of the day was my pinky fingernail. I broke it during the mad frenzy in the car ripping open the box...

Hee hee...here''s a fun collage...this is what I meant when I said it looked like my diamond had been to a fat farm!

Uo94e2hed01.jpg

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
OH MY GOD!!!!

Look at the difference in those mountings!!!!

Your asscher looks AMAZING in this delicate new setting...those 3 stones make my heart go pitter pat! Just freaking GORGEOUS Widget!!!!

widget

Ideal_Rock
.....and last one for now. I decided I'd forego the flower shot, and do something more befitting a Wine Country Diamond...
9.gif

0juo646.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
OH MY GOODNESS. sooooooo worth the wait. Widget, it''s fabulous, gorgeous, peferct in every way. I agree that your DIL may not ever want to change the setting. it''s looks absolutely wonderful. i''m so glad you went with Leon and let him do his thing. it''s obviously worth it
36.gif

p.s if you start a new thread, I''d be happy to move all your pics over so you do have to rename and reload them
1.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
That grape picture is scrumptious...and that ring is BLINDING in the shot!!!
36.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
perfection. sheer perfection. the setting, the side stones, the center asscher. PERFECTION!

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
WOW Widget! Your new setting is perfect for your stone! (And spectacular stone it is
3.gif
) I love the new proportions of the new setting. It looks great on your hand. And a Leon....
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

widget

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/11/2006 7:46:29 PM
Author: mrssalvo

p.s if you start a new thread, I''d be happy to move all your pics over so you do have to rename and reload them
1.gif
Ooooh, MrsS!!! Could you???? I don''t think I''m up to reposting all these! I''ll go over and start one right now... with a couple of "before" pics.. you''re an angel!!!
30.gif

widget

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
i can't even BELIEVE the difference in that side by side visual....it's just so amazing. no wonder the stones look like they are GLOWING...they are crying with relief at being able to actually sparkle like mad the way they probably wanted to all along!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/11/2006 8:08:18 PM
Author: Mara
i can't even BELIEVE the difference in that side by side visual....it's just so amazing. no wonder the stones look like they are GLOWING...they are crying with relief at being able to actually sparkle like mad the way they probably wanted to all along!!!
Yup, the difference is incredible. Wow, wow wow. I'm in love with your ring, loved it before but man is it a masterpiece. The stones just shine like never before. I'm floored, and knew I would be. Sigh!!!!
1.gif
10.gif
36.gif

luckyhonu

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Widget.....omigodomigodmigodomigod!!!!

Where''s the drool smiley?!!! It''s absolutely gorgeous!!!! The new setting is so delicate and beautiful. Leon did a fabulous job - it is a masterpiece!!!

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/11/2006 8:04:01 PM
Author: widget
Date: 9/11/2006 7:46:29 PM

Author: mrssalvo

1.gif
Ooooh, MrsS!!! Could you???? I don''t think I''m up to reposting all these! I''ll go over and start one right now... with a couple of ''before'' pics.. you''re an angel!!!
30.gif

widget

sure, i''ll keep an eye out for your thread..

1.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/11/2006 7:35:22 PM
Author: hlmr
Widget, it is stunning on your hand and has a presence that no blushing young bride''s hand could give it!!

It is a masterpiece!!! Congratulations!!!
HI:

What Heather said! It is sublime--I just love it!! Well done!

cheers--Sharon

Mokey

Shiny_Rock
Widget, I have to tell you that is one fantastic ring! I can not believe the side by side difference! Incredible! Definitely worth the wait! Congrats and wear it in good health. Mokey

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Widget -- if that is not THE most perfect possible setting for your asschers, I can''t imagine what is! W
30.gif
W W
30.gif
W W
30.gif
W!!!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s absolutely perfect!
30.gif
Wear it in the best of health.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the Before and After shot. That really shows how wonderful the new setting is!

LOVE the grape shot tho.
21.gif

WONDERFUL reset!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Widget,

Your new setting is absolutely breathtaking. I keep coming back to look at it and drool, drool and more drool. I imagine you keep it on your finger constantly?
9.gif

Linda

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results