shape
carat
color
clarity

These are a few of my favorite rings....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
because they''re my engagement and wedding rings of course. Let me just say I admire anyone who takes great shots of their rings, because of the 100s I''ve taken I got 1 decent shot...so excuse the crappy pics and thank goodness for wedding photographers, she got the only good (not great) shot of my rings.

I''ll start with the first picture I every took of my e-ring back in December 2005. It''s crappy I know, but a funny first attempt.

I don''t have specs (the paperwork is in a safe deposit box) but off the top of my head...

E-ring center stone is .74 F SI1. Half eternity setting, .36ctw bagettes and rounds in a shared prong setting (I think that''s what it''s called).
Wedding ring is 3/4 eternity, .72tcw bagettes and rounds in a shared prong setting.
My next project is a 2nd band that matches my wedding ring to wear on the other side of my e-ring. I started off saying 5 year anniversary, I think I''m down to three, we shall see.

RingPurchaseDayI.jpg

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Prof. wedding shot

KimiRingHug.jpg

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
The flowers on my toes were my something blue, I took this shot on our honeymoon.

RingsandToesI.jpg

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Saved the best for a last...you can actually see the detail in this shot, but my center stone is SO much prettier than it appears in any of these pictures.

RingZoomKA.jpg

Christa

Brilliant_Rock
Kimberly, I love them! The setting looks so delicate, and the alternating rounds and baguettes is one of my favorite looks.

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty!
21.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
lovely set..very creative with the blue flowers on the toes too.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/2/2006 5:04:39 PM
Author: mrssalvo
lovely set..very creative with the blue flowers on the toes too.
Me too, what a beautiful set!!!
30.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Your set is beautiful!!!
30.gif

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
KimberlyH...what a pretty set. I really love those little baguettes. That would be great to get another matching band.
16.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Your rings are just lovely (and your toes are very cute)!!!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for all of the kind words...I just love it. Hubby thinks I''m nuts I spend so much time staring at it, cleaning it, asking to go to restaurants with the lights that I think it looks best in...

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very nice...and cute toe art too!!! And you've got that song stuck in my head now...!!!

bookworm21

Brilliant_Rock
That''s a very pretty set!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful rings, Kimberly!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful rings! I love the setting, highlights your stone wonderfully. Congratulations.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty set. I too like the rounds and bags together. Don''t forget to post in the Wedding set thread.

DillPickle

Rough_Rock
Date: 9/3/2006 11:58:39 AM
Author: KimberlyH
asking to go to restaurants with the lights that I think it looks best in...

This gave me quite a chuckle. LOL Women. Congratulations on the wedding!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
No need to note sarcasm, I know I''m a bit off my rocker. Hubby just laughs at me. The best place is a small (read 4 tables) Chinese restaurant about 3 miles from our house, great food, extremely reasonable prices and he LOVES eating out, so he wins too!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Kimberly you are not alone, we all try to go places where the lighting shows off our diamonds to their best advantage! And with those gorgeous rings of yours you probably can''t even concentrate on the Chinese food!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results