shape
carat
color
clarity

Show Me Your Strong Blue Fluorescence Diamonds...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

princessv

Brilliant_Rock
Ooo another Jub owner!! Do you have more pics?? I think you should start your own thread!
36.gif
How long have you had it? Please add handshots! The online vendor (GOG) said they weren''t cutting them anymore
39.gif
(currently).

BarbM

Rough_Rock
Here is another picture....

WB_Jub102DVS1_finished_2.jpg

BarbM

Rough_Rock
and another....it is has a real white blue color. Like a glacier.
My BF bought it last April at GOG. I''m thrilled with the cut and performance. Too bad that they are not being presently sold. I had a round 1.3/F/SI1 stone in my first marriage set in platinum paul klecka tension setting (would not pick it again), so this ring this is totally different.

Barbara

WB_Jub102DVS1_sideview.jpg

snogirl17

Shiny_Rock
all your diamonds are beautiful! i love the blue flourescence diamonds! not to hijack the thread or anything.. but BarbM why wouldnt you choose a tension setting again? just didnt like them? or just not your style any more?

BarbM

Rough_Rock
Hi Beanie,

I started a new thread.....Bypass Floater by Paul Klecka - Experience

Hope it helps.

Barbara

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
I finally got a black light to show my flurosecent pear. Unfortunately, this was the best picture I could get of it.

fluorescent pear.jpg

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Here is another picture, it doesn't show the blue as much as the glow. This has a grade of very strong blue fluorescence.

The one thing I've learned is that I really enjoy the fluorescence. It really doesn't detract as I was told that it would, and it's so much fun to go somewhere and have it glow bright blue.

fluroescent pear2.JPG

ndnyhagen

Rough_Rock
Awesome blue-white stones! I can''t get over the rare beauty of my EC in sunlight. It actually looked a bit baby blue yesterday. LOVE Strong Blue Fluorescence!
36.gif

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
I''d love to see some pictures of your EC! I love ECs.

ladykemma

Ideal_Rock
any more?

ladykemma

Ideal_Rock

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
I would love to see more too.

Linda

zhuzhu

Ideal_Rock
Here is my "faint blue" baby...

Picture 013.jpg.jpg

susi

Shiny_Rock
Here is mine...AGS says strong blue but I would never have known if it were not on the report.

It''s a 3.17 Hearts on Fire

1JEWELRYpics 003aonline.jpg

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/17/2006 11:23:19 PM
Author: susi
Here is mine...AGS says strong blue but I would never have known if it were not on the report.

It's a 3.17 Hearts on Fire
Susi there are not many of us Hearts on Fire owners on here. Yours is one big beautiful diamond!!! The center stone in my Hearts on Fire three stone ring (shown in my avatar) is an F colored diamond with medium blue fluorescence but I also would not have known except for the AGS report.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think if you a black light on them the blue shows up. I just found out the ring my husband gave me for our 20th wedding anniversary 5 years ago has a medium blue fluorescence diamond. It lit up like a Christmas tree. It is soooooooooooooooooo pretty.

Linda

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
This is a 2.25 F, SI1 strong blue flo RB. It is very beautiful and one of the best SI1s I ever saw. It is a wide shallow stone, 59 table, 59.6 depth.

flodiamond 4 resize3.jpg

ladykemma

Ideal_Rock
wow! wow!

way cool.

beacon can you do a blue shot for us? or with a black light?

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
I took some last week but was having problems figuring out what was flour and what was reflection... my stone seemed to really light up and it''s only faint flour so I dunno... but the pics are fun so I''ll post one anyway lol

cbOMC39.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results