shape
carat
color
clarity

cushion cut halo

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

RED

Rough_Rock
Hey all,
I am new here to PS, although have been reading for months. Here''s the story.. my bf and I have been looking at rings and I fell in love with a few. I tried on a Michael B. in Michael C. Fina and it was amazing but very pricey. Also, FATGUY''s ring that he gave to his now fiancee is what made me swoon. So, after showing my bf, he sent the photos to a family member who lives out of state. I don''t know this family member although my mom does and he (the family member) told her that he could do it with no problem (he is a wholesaler). I had my bf send this guy the photos of fatguy''s ring and the measurements he included on PS but is there more? is there a way to approve it before paying for it? what about shipping cost? He is from Arizona, I am in NY. i just feel clueless to the process and to have it shipped from a different state is so overwhelming and yet comforting b/c i know he wouldn''t try to pull the wool over our eyes.

anyway- any advice would be so helpful. and here is a reminder of what fatguy''s amazing ring looked like (from Mark Turnowsky).

Measurements - 7.40 x 6.56 x 4.47 mm (L/W Ratio: 1.13)
Weight - 1.52 carat
Depth - 68.1%
Table - 61%
Culet - None
Polish - Good
Symmety - Good
Clarity - VS2
Color Grade - G
Fluorescence - None

Ring002.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
hi Red.

honestly, you might want to have mark t. price that ring out for you. PS vendors are very competitive and many times their prices are as good and someone''s family friends "wholesale" connection. You have the advantage of being in NY where Mark T is located and could be involved with the process, and I find if you love a ring exactly how it''s made, it''s just best to have the original designer/maker make it. good luck..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results