shape
carat
color
clarity

Show Me Your D colored Diamond!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sebrunn

Rough_Rock
jazmine, catherine zeta jones has your ring! looks EXACTLY like it from the pics i have of catherine.

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Can you post pics of CatherineZetaJone''s ring??
31.gif

f0rbidden

Shiny_Rock
somewhere in the rush of work and home and life in general, i failed to even see this topic, let alone post to it..
so here''s my D!

rob-0185X.JPG

Small

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/11/2006 8:27:34 PM
Author: wallermama
Now, I''m not complaining, here...but have any of you noticed that a D makes platinum look yellowish at times? Sometimes I obsess, like I am wearing one cream sock and one white....
2.gif
The only place where both look white white white at the same time is in my bathroom...white towels white tiles white tub white shower curtain....
I never notice it with my marquise and my new setting...maybe it''s because there is little visible platinum for me to see. My other setting had white gold prongs in a two toned platinum yellow gold setting. I noticed that setting to be a bit yellow and my diamond looked very dull. Now with my G in the platinum cathedral I think the platinum takes on a yellowish hue especially in some of my pictures. I''m sure it''s just our imagination but I have definitely noticed it...probably due to more platinum being exposed for me to see
38.gif

Clarygrace

Shiny_Rock
I have a radiant VS1 1.01 carat D set in platinum...will get a pic up soonest! Not many of us in the D club, are there?

Ciao
36.gif

Fancy605

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, these D stones are gorgeous!

CT026

Rough_Rock
All of these rings are beautiful. This is my original ering and it''s a D. Enjoy!

IMGA0933.jpg

IMGA0934.jpg

FetusStyle

Rough_Rock
Here is my .93 D VS1 GIA excellent ring. I''ve never attached a file before so I''m hoping it will work. . .

brittany2.jpg

FetusStyle

Rough_Rock
Last one- this is with the wedding bands on our wedding day. They were all made by the same jeweler. Sorry it''s so blurry- we really need a better digital camera.

brittanyandmikerings.JPG

Amanda21

Rough_Rock
Specs- 1.14 carat, SI2, D

Here we go:

Amandas Ring Pic 02.JPG

BlueReneeNeko

Rough_Rock
Here''s my BlueWhite
12.gif
~~D color VS2

25b1scc.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results