shape
carat
color
clarity

How About Another Cushion Halo?

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
again, no sun...so this window sill pic makes the halo oddly dark...

PS D Cushion Halo 11.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/29/2006 7:08:03 PM
Author: fatafelice
In the car in the FedEx parking lot...
Now that is a true PS''er taking pics while still in the Fedex parking lot!!!
36.gif
Great pics, this ring is making me drool big time. LOVE IT!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
last one until the sun comes back out around here...

*WARNING* Objects in this photo are not as yellow as they appear!
2.gif

Thanks for looking!
35.gif

ETA: Oooh, this one looks more gross than I thought! Ignore it!

PS D Cushion Halo 12.jpg

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
OMG it''s gorgeous!!! It''s to die for!! Wow!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Molly1024

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful- I''m becoming a big fan of cushions

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
That''s a beautiful ring. I love cushions.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
it''s just beautiful, I love your stone and it really looks so gorgeous in the halo..

don''t forget to add pics to the WF custom thread...

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
here''s a little before and after action...

PS D Cushion BandA.jpg

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
and another

PS D Cushion BandA2.jpg

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
I am SO glad that I checked back in!! Your ring is gorgeous. I had to laugh at the comment about you taking pics in the FedEx parking lot. I can just picture that!!! Anyway, enjoy your new bauble it is beautiful!

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
Kaleigh, Onedrop -- Was I supposed to wait?!
3.gif

Mrssalvo -- Thanks for reminding me! Though I may wait until I can get some better shots...
31.gif

Anchor31, Molly1024, Cind11, -- Thanks for the kind words! It's nice to get feedback, since no one else has seen it yet! Well, no one commented on it when I went to Staples, but what do they know anyway?
20.gif
2.gif

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
Fata, don''t you just love it?!
21.gif
I think it turned out PERFECT. And that before and after is truly dramatic. What a big change. I think it is fantastic.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m banging my head against my computer wishing there were MORE PIX!!!
9.gif

CONGRATS!! I know it''s been a long wait! Can you believe it?? Are you THRILLED???!!! Can someone drive you around tomorrow so you don''t get in a fender bender??
31.gif

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

reader

Brilliant_Rock
I love the after, excellent choice

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
it''s beautiful!!!
30.gif
30.gif

jetmal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
oooh congrats....it is lovely!!! Looks awesome on your hand!

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous!! Quite a change from your original setting and I just love it. Very Tiffany Legacy-esque! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Fata, what a huge dif between the before and after. In the before, I had a hard time distinguishing it as a cushion. It looked very round to me. No doubt about its shape with the after. WOWOW!!!!!!!! Beautiful job by WF and it looks perfect on your hand.

shay

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
VERY beautiful. You must be SO thrilled!

Congrats!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

WOW! Looks fab in those hands shots--thanks for addding those!

cheers--Sharon

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very Very nice. The beauty shot really shows off the cushion. It is so clear and crisp looking and I love the faceting.

I''m going to read your original thread about the stone itself. It''s such a great looking cushion.

Another one for the BEFORE and AFTER resetting thread.

CdnBlingGal

Brilliant_Rock
WoW! Beautiful!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow ff it looks AWESOME girl!!! and i see someone else bumped your other thread so i see i was NOT on crack this time around, you did get engaged already and this was just a reset!! i love your cushion, i remember it now and it is just such a stunner.

the photo of the new ring in the red rose is my favorite, the colors in the ring and the deep rich red of the rose, just visually dreamy!! keep em coming!!!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty! I''m still so in love with that stone...it looks gorgous and seriously bigger in that new setting!!!

Bethany80

Rough_Rock
That is an amazing ring! I love, love love your new setting.

I know it is rude for me to interrupt this topic, but I can''t for the life of me figure out how to communicate with a single user. And I''m desperate!

Fatafelice, you posted a picture of an East-West oval a while back, and said that you saw it on brides.com. I have looked all over that site, with no success in finding the ring! Here is the pic:

clusterjewelryoval13qq.jpg

So my question: do you have any idea who designed it, or do you have a link to the site, or the original email address that you saw with the picture!

Please accept my apologies again, but I think this is my ring and I can''t find it!!

B.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Fata, your ring is soooo pretty!! I love the before and after pics because you can actually see the difference a halo makes!! I love it!!
30.gif

BTW: Bethany80, is the oval halo you''re looking for similar to this one?? This one is from Ritani, and the pic shows a round diamond, but it''s made to accomodate an oval. Maybe start another topic and you will definitely get more answers. I don''t want to take anymore attention away from that gorgeous cushion!!!
30.gif

RitaniHalfbezeloval321.jpg

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
MY oh MY oh MY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well here''s why I said back on 5/24 when it was in its temp setting:

"HOLY CHUNKY ICY WHITE OLD SCHOOL FACETS, BATMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHOA, it is so worth the wait, isn''t it?? I LOVE IT!!!! It''s heaven right now, but it will just be INSANE when it''s in a halo! CONGRATS FATA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

WHOA Indeed!!!!!! That halo SO perfectly sets off that fabulous chunky-faceted cushion!!! It is GORGEOUS!!!! SERIOUS finger real estate and SO elegant! LOVELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can''t wait for the sun to come out.
31.gif
31.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, it''s beautiful!
30.gif
It sure does make me want a cushion!!!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
oh wow! i was wondering when we''d get to see pics of the remount...

huge difference! i love it! you took wonderful shots! the stone looks so beautiful, colorful and sparkly!! it glistens in that halo!

you must be so happy to have it as you envisioned it!! and it be on your finger!

BlueKeet

Shiny_Rock
I love the new setting. I hope you get some good weather soon. The Cushion is just gorgeous. I love the pictures you took with your original setting and I hope to see several more with the amazing Halo setting. Oddly enough I liked the photo with the pnat on the diamond. Maybe you can find another ladybug during the next photo shoot. I was impressed with all the colors your cushion picked up while posing.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results