shape
carat
color
clarity

My new OVAL e-ring... picture-heavy!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE your ring. It''s gorgeous.

Congrats!
35.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
I love it! it''s so beautiful and looks gorgeous on your hand...
36.gif
30.gif

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring! It looks wonderful on your hand!
Congratulations you lucky girl!

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you SO much for your comments, everyone... I have been SO enjoying my new e-ring... and I think FI is secretly enjoying the fact that I can't get anything done because I can't stop staring at it!
30.gif

I love the "oval = big dining room table" analogy... we very much look forward to children someday, so the thought definitely made me smile!! And I mentioned in my LIW thread that both of our moms happen to have oval e-rings, as well as a cousin we are very close to.... so I love that ovals represent good, strong, happy marriages, on both sides of our families. Feels kind of like joining an exclusive club!!

But anyway, you've all added to my happiness by posting your kind comments... and I appreciate it very much!!
9.gif

ladykemma

Ideal_Rock
wow!. i like spready pears, ovals and marquises!!!!!!

mightyred

Shiny_Rock
As soon as someone says ''picture heavy'' I am there!! Soooo beautiful! I love that ovals are so special to you.....wear with pride !
36.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is just beautiful. I love it.

shay

Small

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful ring!!! I love it
30.gif
The shot with the purple flower is my favorite...purple is a favorite of mine as well
2.gif

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
OMG, i can''t believe i missed your ring! It''s GORGEOUS! I love the way it''s set!!! (your annoyed kitty''s cute too!)

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
I have also heard that ovals are a good sign for future children! (OK, I heard that on an old season of the batchelor....)
Congratulations! Love the ring!!!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
35.gif
What a beautiful ring! Congratulations on your engagement!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results