shape
carat
color
clarity

so you think you can dance

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
AIIIGHHHH. Somehow the tower or dish or something was down last night & we didn't get any of the "local" channels!!! Didn't get to see the show!!!

But I guess I know now who got eliminated. I wish it was an Allison/Benji finale but ... whatever. At least Benji's gonna WIN!

Speaking of downloads ...

Lookie what I found ...

Benji & Heidi's winning 2005 Swing Championship performance

Did you guys know Benji's also related to David Schwimmer from FRIENDS??

Fancy605

Brilliant_Rock
Even though I think it should have been Alison instead of Donyelle, I am really impressed with Donyelle. The other girls have been dancing since age 2 or 3, but she did not begin dancing until she was something like 18. I am amazed when someone can begin working at something at an adult/young adult age and become so amazing at it quickly. It seems to me like the longer you wait to begin a skill, the harder it is to begin picking up on it.

bobacha

Shiny_Rock
it''s on tonight ! it''s the final performance of the season !

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
i have a favor to ask..we are on vacation and i dont think we will be back in time from dinner tonite to catch all if any of the show tonite but i definitely want to vote!! so can someone post the #''s for the 4 contestants on here after they see it? i''m hoping an east coaster will see this....i hope we will return in time to catch at least the 2nd half but not sure!! thanks in advance.

bobacha

Shiny_Rock
this may be too late...

1-888-83676-#

Heidi 1
Donyelle 2
Travis 3
Benji 4

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
so we caught the last 10 min last nite and i voted about 20 times for heidi and a few for benji but his line was busy! greg thinks he will win for sure.

finale is next wed?! how are we supposed to wait a week!!

i can''t wait to see the tivo''d episode of the whole show, the flashbacks looks smokin!

Htownguy

Rough_Rock
benji better win!
emthup.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
it''s on! it''s on!! anyone watching??!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
three more hours for me!!! i won''t check into the thread til after i''ve watched! :)

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
they are recapping some of the most favorite dances of the season.
they even do the top 20 dancers number - bang bang. LOVE that!!

gosh all this makes me really freakin miss dancing. it''s one of my favorite things in the world. if not to do, to watch.

oh- and i want Heidi''s body!! holy elongated crap!

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Benji is going to win just cause he has the popularity girlie gigggle girl vote..

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
woo hoo we''re so glad it''s benji!! i think he will be fabulous in the cirque thing because he''s such a performer and he''s so fluid and versatile.

the show was awesome!

i loved all the dances they did with each other and the bang bang group one was one of my FAVES....!

we felt kind of bad for heidi and donyelle on how the host was all ''yeah sorry its not you!''...umm okay! hehehe.

travis and benji being the final two made sense...i loved their ''tranji'' routine...hehee.

jcrow, that show SO makes us want to be able to dance like that and YES heidi''s body is ROCKIN....!!! i love her!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
i''m going to have serious withdrawals from this show!! it makes me so happy watching it.
i really loved travis. sorry it wasn''t him, although i figured it wouldn''t be because of benji''s personality.
i loved how benji got so emotional when he won.

i swear, if my body could do it - my dream job would be a professional dancer. it makes my heart gooie with love!

i looked at fox''s website to get tickets to the so you think you can dance performance. the closest city is tampa, FL! what''s up with that?! not even houston, TX?!! they HAVE to add more cities to the tour~!~

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
I''m really happy Benji won. I had picked him from the very beginning. He''s kind of geeky, but endearing somehow. And he seemed so happy just to be in the top 20. I remember how he flopped onto the floor when they told him, so I was rooting for him. I thought it was kind of abrupt how they told Heidi and Donyelle. I wasn''t expecting it to be like that AT ALL
23.gif

LesleyH

Brilliant_Rock
decodedelighted:

I have been meaning to post here to thank you for that link. I have gone back several times and they keep posting new links. Lots of fun to watch!!!

LesleyH
www.whiteflash.com

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results