shape
carat
color
clarity

That''s it!! MTV Couples are DOOMED!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Steel

Ideal_Rock

I loved watching newlyweds with Nick and Jessica, Till death do us part with Carmen and Dave and Meet the Barkers with Shanna and Travis. Its so very sad that they couldn't make it.

It seems that reality TV - while compulsive viewing for the audience can be hard to live up to 'in reality' for the 'stars'.

I 'm in Europe so we are only watching the beginning of the 2nd series for Adrianne Curry and Christopher Knight who I assume are by now already married. Lets hope that the former Brady star and Americas' next top model winner manage to work on their relationship and keep their marriage a happy one.

Nobody likes to see people unhappy, and especially not when you get a glimpse into their lives as a couple (however contrived).

devientdrow

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/15/2006 12:43:46 PM
Author: bling*diva*
~~Wow...I just read this on Perez Hilton''s blog, and it''s shocking. I undertsand where Travis is coming from cause I saw Shanna sleeping a lot on Meet the Barkers, but again, their separation is still very sad...
39.gif

Travis Shanna Divorce Story

If that story is true....thats really really sad. I feel sorry for the kiddies.
8.gif

tanuki

Shiny_Rock
Nick and Jessica you could have predicted from watching the show. I was amazed at the lack of maturity she showed and her interfering father. That was a recipe for disaster all along.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results