shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone recognize the maker of this ring?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tjanson

Rough_Rock
Hi All-

I know this is a long shot but here goes: About a year ago I was persusing this forum and saw this beautiful engaement ring and band set. I saved the picture thinking someday I would love to redo mine for our 10th anniversary. Well, it''s time, and I was hoping someone might recognize this and if possible tell me who the maker was. I would so appreciate it!!

Thanks.

PS- I just love the bling.

dem%20rings%200205a.JPG

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
you can get that type of ring pretty much anywhere. the first two that pop into mind are www.signedpieces.com and www.whiteflash.com i know both places carry that style. you won''t have any problem finding it.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Julie are you sure those are Demelza''s? I just looked in her old threads as the only one I can remember was the Michael B from Pearlmans, which I am not sure she bought.
34.gif

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, remember she returned them?

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok gotcha!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HOW ON EARTH can you guys remember all this???

With the sheer number of diamonds/rings/other pieces being posted and discussed every day I can't even remember what *I* own *right now*, let alone what somone else owned and then returned...

(Sorry for going off topic, but I was just momentarily AMAZED!!!)

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
yep those are Dem''s original rings...from Signed Pieces

there are 2 others (?) on here who have them too...but the names of the posters are eluding me...it''s early.
2.gif

tjanson

Rough_Rock
Thank you so much. I''m so very excited to get this done!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results