shape
carat
color
clarity

ring missing, child may be to blame

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, that''s a happy ending!!! So glad the ring is back. That is some kinda crazy that they thought the ring was costume! Doesn''t it have any markings inside like PT950 or PLAT or 14K or something?!?!?! Yikes! Anyway, at least it''s back. Now for a very good jewelry box hiding place...
5.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
I''m so glad you found it! Good thing the children didn''t lose it, and I hope this won''t happen again!

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
Great news that your ring is back!!! Yay!!!

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Oh, this is fantastic news!!! I''m so happy you got your ring back. Yes, it was definitely a bit presumptuous of that parent--she should have called to let you know regardless of whether she thought the ring was real or not. But I guess all that matters now is that you have the ring back. What a relief! Congratulations!!!

portoar

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, that is great news. When my girls were little, once I was tearing my hair out trying to figure out where I put my car keys. I searched literally for three hours and then my little one showed me how she''d hidden my keys in the toe of her shoe . . .

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Firegoddess, ironically it doesn''t have any markings like 18k and such because it was hand made. I suppose I could have asked them to do so, just never did.

I think the original concept of mischevious leprechans/pixes must have been based on antics of preschool children!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results