shape
carat
color
clarity

My Antique Ring Collection

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
FacetFire, I must have missed this thread the first time around, but had to bump it back up to say I LOVE LOVE LOVE that aqua. I just saw a green/blue aqua yesterday for the first time ,and when I noticed your avatar today on your ering thread I had to see if you had posted more pics!!

It''s amazing, I love the color!!!
30.gif

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, Flopkins! That''s so nice of you! I guess I''m going to be chainging my avatar here pretty soon, though...once I find a pic I love enough! :)

Odilia

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/16/2006 5:01:06 PM
Author: flopkins
FacetFire, I must have missed this thread the first time around, but had to bump it back up to say I LOVE LOVE LOVE that aqua. I just saw a green/blue aqua yesterday for the first time ,and when I noticed your avatar today on your ering thread I had to see if you had posted more pics!!

It''s amazing, I love the color!!!
30.gif
Me too!!!

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
FaceFire, I love the first one , it's very beautiful stone with very beautiful setting.
your grandmother or great grandmother has very good taste!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gosh I missed this thread also. So glad I ran across it. Your rings are absolutely beautiful. What treasures they are. Very Beautiful.

Linda

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
WOW!!!! Your collection is beautiful!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock

I missed this thread the first time around, but oh my that alex. I big puffy heart it. All of your rings are unique and lovely, but the color change on that Alex is to die for.

shay

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results