shape
carat
color
clarity

"Pokey Special" Handshots - Better late than never

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/14/2006 12:59:14 PM
Author: widget
Date: 8/14/2006 12:50:26 PM

Author: Kaleigh

Congrats!!! This has to be one of my all time fav rings. Just gorgeous and you took awesome pics for us, many thanks!!!
30.gif
30.gif

Me too, Pokey....I just can''t get over looking at it. It is truly something very special!
30.gif

widget

Thank you SO much for coming back and posting pictures for us!
It''s SO beautiful - look at that Tsav glow!
How did she react when you gave it to her?

Scintillating...

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the pictures Pokey! I''ve always admired your girl''s ring since I saw your thread. Divine!!!!!
36.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
WOW. That is truly amazing. As soon as I saw it, I thought, WOW, that is so well made...really perfect! I have thinking about a Leon setting v. trading in my stone...and this really makes me want a new setting for my 5th anniv! It is beautiful!

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/14/2006 12:03:24 PM
Author: Pokey
Well, if it isn''t Decodelighted, the charter member of the Pokey Special Street Team. I have never had anyone this enthusiastic about something I''ve come up with since I brought home the first prize macaroni-and-glitter drawing in third grade. I''m so glad you like the ring - coming from someone with taste like yours, that means a lot. Keep up the good work - if they can get ''podcast'' and ''beatbox'' into the Oxford English Dictionary, surely we can get Pokey Special onto the Tiffany & Co. website.
Pokey, you not only have fabulous taste, but you''re also hilarious! I''ve really enjoyed reading your posts & drooling over your FI''s incredible engagement ring!
30.gif
That Tsav. just glows on her finger & the setting is a true masterpiece!

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my! It is stunning! I LOVE the green! So unique and striking!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/14/2006 12:03:24 PM
I have never had anyone this enthusiastic about something I've come up with since I brought home the first prize macaroni-and-glitter drawing in third grade.

I can't promise to be *AS* enthusiastic if you revert to your macaroni/glue/glitter roots for the wedding band.
31.gif
2.gif

If they can get 'podcast' and 'beatbox' into the Oxford English Dictionary, surely we can get Pokey Special onto the Tiffany & Co. website.

HA! Ima tryin'!!! Was pimpin' the Pokey Special earlier today on the Watch Regrets thread!
9.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Still loving this ring. It is gorgeous. Congrats and best wishes to you both.

shay

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results