shape
carat
color
clarity

HI!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Haven''t been very sociable since I got back from CA... so I thought I''d say hello to everyone over here (I''ve been bridal absorbed)! HI everyone! I''d name names... but I don''t want to miss anyone.

How is everyone? I''m doing well. It''s the WEEKEND the weather is beautiful and I''ve got a snuggly cat. How about you?

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Hi, right back at you, Gypsy. I and mine are doing quite well. Snuggly dog for me. Kids are in bed and asleep, and I''m waiting for my honey to come home from work. I know how it is. I''ve been work absorbed. It''s hard sometimes to make time for everything. I''m glad to see you here and glad you are doing well.

shay

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
awww what a thoughtful thread :)

I am glad that it is night time, and both of my little guys are in bed!
Tomorrow is our busiest day of the week, it is the day our cottage customers check out in the AM and the new people come in the early afternoon. There is only 4 hrs to clean 8 units!!

Anyway, we are plugging along over here, and I am still thinking about what do with my wedding set. Thank you, gypsy, for your comments, you have a way of putting things in perspective for me :)

I definately feel like I have made a ''friend'' in you
emteeth.gif

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Hi honey!

I''ve been away on a ski trip - well, hubby skied and I booked myself in for some pampering at the spa.

We had a 4D scan of Button yesterday and it was amazing being able to see his chubby little face! I think he''s got my nose!

It''s a beautiful winter''s day here in Melbourne too - I''m going to snuggle up and read a book in front of the fire!

xoxo

Jade.

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
awww Jade!!! Congrats! I didn''t realize you knew Button is a boy! How exciting!
Mine are 1 and 2 and so much fun!

littlelysser

Brilliant_Rock
Hiya Gypsy!

How are things going with the whole job thing? Pretty well, I hope!

I''m doing well. I just spend 3 and a 1/2 hours cleaning my friend''s house...she just had pretty major surgery and hadn''t been feeling well prior to that...and she just kind of let her house go...so another friend and I spent all night cleaning...I''m exhausted!

No complaints otherwise.

Glad you are back in the fold!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi, Gypsy, hope you had a good time on your trip!

I''m still looking for settings! Haven''t really found anything that I loved so much that I had to have it! I might just put it in a temp setting but make it platinum in case the temp turns into permanent!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
SHAY! Snuggly dogs are great too. I have to go snuggly mine though... she''s not allowed on the furniture... so I go lie on the floor with her as my thumping pillow. Her tail wags like mad when I do it. I know how it is. Something''s got to give. That''s excatly why I''ve been scarce and well ... absorbed in me. Glad all is well with you!
10.gif

SOPHIE! I dont recall saying anything fabulous... but you''re welcome. I can''t wait to see what you decide on. Do you have a BB? Cottage, cleaning... don''t recall ever hearing of this before. Sounds very tiring though. Hope the day wasn''t too hard on you. ANd Sophie... the feeling is mutual. OH.. I''m buying two garnets for earrings. Still haven''t found one for a ring yet though. Hmm.
3.gif

JADE! A skit trip. Brrr. We had a HORRID heat wave here last week I was praying for snow. Reading in front of a fire is always wonderful. I''m actually contemplating a one hour nap myself! BUTTON''S FACE!!! How exciting. And your nose! I can''t imagine. You must have been all gushy and soft at the sight. Wow!
9.gif

LITTLELYSSER! Doing a four week project. It''s low key, high pay, and close to my house. Subject matter is giving me BAD nightmares... but well.. only two weeks to go. What can you do? Your a great friend to do that for her! I''m sure she appreciates it. So glad all is well-- and that there aren''t any complaints.
2.gif

DS-- nothing yet huh? Good thing you got the bigger rock in that case. It will make a great impact even in a temporary setting. And you never know when you''ll find the ''right'' home for it. Can''t wait to see pics though! I had a short, but nice trip. My grandfather''s 90th birthday surprise party went perfectly-- he and grandma were just blown away (not too far away though... like, god forbid, to the hospital). Got to see my ENTIRE family. It was nice. And my fiance was able to get a last minute ticket (at the airport... no luggage nothing) out on my flight. So he was there too. Thanks for asking! It was very nice.

It''s good to be back though.
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results