shape
carat
color
clarity

Experiences with Escrow.com????

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
I am considering making a large purchase from a seller in CA. Since I want a period of inspection before the money is released, it was suggested that I use escrow.com. By the way, this was not the seller''s suggestion, but I proposed this as a method of payment and the seller agreed.

I have never dealt with them, but wondered whether any PS''ers had done so and what their experience was. Any words of caution???

Thanks so much.
35.gif

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Somebody?? Anybody?? Pretty please!!!!
34.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Friend of mine uses them all the time for $10000+ guns.
No problems.

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/4/2006 10:26:49 PM
Author: strmrdr
Friend of mine uses them all the time for $10000+ guns.
No problems.
Thanks, Storm. That's definitely reassuring.
35.gif

ETA: Curiosity is getting the best of me again. I have been trying to translate Storm's latin phrases at the end of each of his posts, but with little success. I'm thinking the first one is " Truth Defeats"? and the second???

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Isabel! Are you now buying that beautiful asscher ring that we saw before? I think it was 3 stone?

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/5/2006 12:23:11 AM
Author: diamondseeker2006
Isabel! Are you now buying that beautiful asscher ring that we saw before? I think it was 3 stone?
I can tell you this much right now: I have arranged for an appraisal of that very ring by Nancy Stacy later this week

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results