shape
carat
color
clarity

Woobug back for a quick visit... Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lili

Ideal_Rock
Woo,

That marquis looks so different in the new setting.
Like your DH, I really like it in its new home.
Very pretty. And the other two rings are fabulous as well.
I''m glad everything worked out for you.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
kewl
congrates!!!

suzi

Shiny_Rock
Thank you for the shots from the different angles. I love the way it looks from every view! Your diamond is very close to the same size as mine, it gives me a good idea how mine would look set that way. Did you have your setting custom made, or did you get it that way from a vendor? I''ve seen some settings like that on Facets. Too, too beautiful!

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
sipper, i bought it like that from the vendor. They just placed a head on the setting for me :) Facets has some beautiful ones...

Odilia

Brilliant_Rock
Woo, so happy for you! The rings are beautiful, and it must feel so good to have 3 rings you''re happy with!!

Small

Brilliant_Rock
Your rings turned out great...I really like your marquises...stunning
30.gif
30.gif

sanfranciscoellen

Brilliant_Rock
Woobug, that marquise is soooooo elegant! You struggled for so long to get this just right and how you want it....and you did it! Congrats!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wonderful rings I really like the blue sap. with diamonds. The M is my fave tho. It turned out fabulous.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
i LOVE that new setting for your blue sapphire marquis! all the rings are great but that''s the one that sizzles in my eyes!

movie zombie

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results