shape
carat
color
clarity

Engaged with ring pics!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
What is her ring size. That sucker looks huge! (I love to see 1.72 ct stones in different shapes b/c that is what I have). It is very classic. Congratulations!!!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
GOSH it''s SOOOO pretty, I love it!! Classic and timeless and that diamond is just divine!! Congratulations and what great work!

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
You''ve done a great job custom designing a ring, it''s turned out beautifully. I love how classically simple it looks and all focus is on the huge stone. Well done, it''s gorgeous and I love the F SI1 combination.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
That is one big beautiful diamond and I love the simple classy setting. It looks fantastic on her hand! I also have an F SI1 diamond and love that combo. Congratulations on your engagement.

00dmn

Rough_Rock
Thanks again to everyone for all the nice comments. I wasn't expecting this kind of response! For those who asked questions, I was never sent any photos of a wax, so I doubt they even made one. I believe the ring is a 6.25 or 6.50, but I can't remember.

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
Wow, it''s huge!
3.gif

GGLW

Shiny_Rock
Wow, that rock is huge! I love it! You did very nicely with the setting and the stone....a classic.
Congratulations on your engagement!

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Wondering what you chose for a wedding band.

Julian

Brilliant_Rock
OMG, you have impeccable taste!

Are you sure you''re a man!???? Just kidding! Seriously, that is ONE GORGEOUS CUSTOM SETTING!

The thin band does make the stone poppity pop pop!

I love it! It is just PRETTY. You know how some girls are cute, gorgeous or classic?
And some are just PRETTY? This ring is PRETTY!

You just want to start singing that West Side Story song, "I Feel Pretty!" while looking at it!

Congratulations!

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/12/2006 1:52:47 PM
Author: valeria101

Date: 2/12/2006 1:32:03 PM
Author: mrzabka

This is not the standard WF Tiffany style solitaire. I had this done by their custom department.

Aha... I might be wrong, but wouldn''t be surprised if this one experiment paves the way to a new breed of handmade rings at WF.
31.gif
Hi Mrzabka ~
emrose.gif

Congratulations on your proposal!
36.gif

Oh what a beautiful setting and gorgeous diamond!
emlove.gif

I second Valeria! I wouldn''t be a bit surprized if we start seeing more of this ring setting ... It''s gorgeous in all the right ways!

Have a wonderful day!
35.gif

SeattleSparkle

Brilliant_Rock
The original posts from this thread are from February.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results