shape
carat
color
clarity

Platinum weddings on WE??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Anyone see Platinum weddings on the WE channel? It''s on the same channel as Bridezillas.

RoseAngel04

Brilliant_Rock
I caught snippets of it tonight. I was flipping back and forth watching another program.

Anywho...the weddings looked very nice and lush!

The second epy where the bride had a wedding gown that transformed into a short dress for the reception was so cute!!! I''m not one for having a wedding gown and then another dress for the reception, but I liked how you just took the long skirt part off!!

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
I watched the first two episodes and I am hooked:) I wish they would share the stats on the rings rather than just show them, but it was fun to watch them spend $ like crazy!

If anything it was a nice change from Bridezillas as they have been getting on my nerves! lol
38.gif

I can''t get over the first couples wedding, it was gorgeous. And yes, the 2nd girl''s dress how the long skirt was detatchable? How cute was that!

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Bump:

You mean to tell me no one but me and RoseAngel saw this show with the nice rings????
6.gif

sistagrl2004

Shiny_Rock
I saw it! The ring from the first one looked GINORMOUS. It was a radiant halo.. YUM!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results