shape
carat
color
clarity

Trading Up?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Fancy605

Brilliant_Rock
Did anyone happen to read about the guy who started out with one red paper clip and traded up with the goal of eventually getting a house? It is very interesting! He traded his paperclip for an ink pen shaped like a fish and the pen for a door knob and the door knob for a little grill and kept working his way up. I think at one point he even had a recording contract that he traded away. Anyway, the story made me think of you guys since a lot of you seem to be trading up your daimond rings. Hmmmm.....if you can trade up from a paperclip to a house, then SURELY you can trade up from a paperclip to a diamond!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
lol fancy i heard about this too...the website is something one oneredpaperclip.com and i was like HMMM! someone''s bright idea. i obviously need to get way more imaginative!!

it makes me look at my diamond and think...where can i go from here? hehe.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/23/2006 9:07:32 PM
Author: Mara

it makes me look at my diamond and think...where can i go from here? hehe.

Oh Mara, you and I are surely cut from the same cloth--much to the chagrin of our husbands, I''m sure!!!
9.gif
11.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results