shape
carat
color
clarity

Heirloom Bling: MY RIGHT HAND RING!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bookworm21

Brilliant_Rock
Blueroses, thanks for sharing! That last shot of your ring is my favorite of the day too. And that pink sapphire in the group shot is to die for. I would love something of everything sitting on your hand in that group shot.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful sand dune shots!!! (and how tiny and adorable are you!!)

And wow, your friends are seriously blinged out!!! Are they all around your age or older? They are all very dramatic, cocktail-y, socialite-like rings. By far I love yours the best! It''s definitely the most elegant!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Loved the pic of you with your hands sifting through the sand. That was magical to say the least. Your friends sure have great taste in the bling department. I adore your ring, and all that it symbolizes. It's a true treasure for sure.
12.gif
Take good care, I am thinkin about you, HUGS. Lisa
1.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
awww blue, you look too cute in the sand. Love the new ring pics of you special heirloom and the hand shot with all your friends rings is great. glad you''re having fun on your tour.

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is beautiful and I love the sand shots and the bling shot you took with it! Gorgeous!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great shots Blue!

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Thanks girls!!! I have been thinking of and missing you all too. We are now in NY for the duration of the tour (good for my soul!)

I LOVE that last dune shot w/ the blue fire shooting off--awesome!

The "big-boy" rings actually all belong to ONE friend. (I meant that my ring had a play date
31.gif
) The cognac diamond honker is her e-ring, the pink saph is here RHR and the peridot and garnet are cocktail rings. We''re the same age, actually, just from different worlds and different tastes, but I love her to bits and those pieces are just so HER, though they aren''t me. (Well, minus the pink spah! I LOVE that! And if the garnet were a smaller weight I''d snap it up too!!)
2.gif
She was tickled with my new hobby and I took a ton of pictures for her for her insurance!

Thanks for all the nice comments, everyone--I loved that sand through the fingers shot too....I was thinking the days of our lives thing "like sands through the hour glass" after we took it.

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
Blue I love your pictures! I need a new dig cam...mine decided not to work anymore, hence the reason I haven't posted any pictures of my blingies!!! I'm hoping to get some taken this weekend with either Mom's or FF's camera. I really want you to see it...our rings are so similar! It's my great-grandmother's ering, turn of the century (circa 1900), 14k wg, halo/basket setting (I think, not sure how to describe it), and the detailing on the shank is very much like yours. I'll post them as soon as I get some decent shots! Have fun in New York, I'm headed there on Thursday to visit my boy!
~Megan =)

ETA: I haven't had my ring appraised yet, but when I had the original setting rebuilt (it was in pretty bad shape and they're surprised the diamond hadn't fallen out of the setting) the jeweler told me the diamond was about a 20 pointer. It's amazing how the setting makes it look almost as large as my mom's 1/2 carat ering!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Love the pictures--especially the "hands in the sand" shot...and love your ring!!!

cheers--Sharon

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results