shape
carat
color
clarity

albicocca

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi :)

I''ve been doing massive headbanging on the whole cushion topic and I just stumbled on your ring and I LOVE it! It is my favorite PS cushion!! It looks like exactly what I''ve been looking for! I''ve seen tons of pics and I read the stats, but I was wondering if you could tell me two things... one I''d love to see a copy of the facet plot (the little diagram that shows where the cuts are) if you have it on your cert. And two... how is the fire on the ring? Does it give off a lot of color?

The setting is beautiful and the stone is AMAZING! I love it! I thought I wanted a longer ratio but I think yours is perfect... :)

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Hey, I agree with you in that it''s my absolute favorite cushion, it even almost swayed me against my radiant! Anyway, I think Albi may be out of town until Sunday night, but I''m sure she''d love to answer your question when she gets back! She MAY check PS sometime soon, though. Good luck!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/15/2006 3:46:01 AM
Author: AmberWaves
Hey, I agree with you in that it''s my absolute favorite cushion, it even almost swayed me against my radiant! Anyway, I think Albi may be out of town until Sunday night, but I''m sure she''d love to answer your question when she gets back! She MAY check PS sometime soon, though. Good luck!
I didn''t see any good shots of the interior of her ring, so I''m not sure if her actual *cut* is what I''m looking for, but I love the proportions and size... it''s perfect! It looks so nice in that setting too... it''s a beautiful ring! I hope she''s having a good vacation!

Murr4168

Shiny_Rock
I''d love this information too :) Just when I think it''s not worth trying to find *the* cushion and just getting a round instead, seeing pictures of her ring reminds me why I love cushions in the first place. I think I''ll just send her pics to the vendor we end up going through and telling them to just find me one like this :) I figure collecting pictures of cushions I love is the best way to communicate what I''d like the vendor to find since the plots and certs aren''t so unpredictable with the way cushions are classified.

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
hehehehehehe, MOST FUN THREAD EVER, thanks everyone!!!!!!!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

I''ll try to take a photo of the diagram on my cert tonight for you, Cehra!

And yes, SO much fire!
9.gif
I''m still so bitter I can''t get the facets to look crisp and sparkly in any of my photos!!!!!!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/17/2006 5:58:56 PM
Author: albicocca
hehehehehehe, MOST FUN THREAD EVER, thanks everyone!!!!!!!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

I''ll try to take a photo of the diagram on my cert tonight for you, Cehra!

And yes, SO much fire!
9.gif
I''m still so bitter I can''t get the facets to look crisp and sparkly in any of my photos!!!!!!
Well keep trying!! :D LOL! (nah, I''m not selfish ;-) ) I think I''ve decided on an OMC but when I look at your ring I think... hmm.... I could wear that!!!!!!! LOL!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/16/2006 3:46:13 PM
Author: Murr4168
I''d love this information too :) Just when I think it''s not worth trying to find *the* cushion and just getting a round instead, seeing pictures of her ring reminds me why I love cushions in the first place. I think I''ll just send her pics to the vendor we end up going through and telling them to just find me one like this :) I figure collecting pictures of cushions I love is the best way to communicate what I''d like the vendor to find since the plots and certs aren''t so unpredictable with the way cushions are classified.
LOL don''t get *me* started on the way cushions are classified LOL!!! Did you see my fancy guru thread in rocky talky? I''ve been obsessed! It''s not hard to here though LOL

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results