shape
carat
color
clarity

something new and sparkly, can you tell what it is?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! It''s gorrrrgeous!

I''d loooooove to see more pics if you have them!!
36.gif

Julian

Brilliant_Rock
Very fiery. Nice choice!

Congratulations.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
beautiful ring!!

you can also crop them to get the detail shots small enough. more pics
36.gif

AdamB

Rough_Rock
test

AdamB

Rough_Rock
test, still trying to get this to resize appropriately.....not easy

Image3compressed.jpg

AdamB

Rough_Rock
another, hope these are better.

Image4compressed.jpg

AdamB

Rough_Rock
another

Image5compressed.jpg

AdamB

Rough_Rock
so hard to get a close-up, clear, even with a tripod, camera has a hard time focusing

Image6compressed.jpg

AdamB

Rough_Rock
this is why you can''t use a flash when taking the pics, but it still looks neat :)
If any of you out there are considering a Solasfera, I have to say, there is noooo way you will be dissappointed, I look at it everyday in awe, and I am so glad she likes it so much, I''m a proud owner, or should I say, she is a proud owner. I''ll see if I an get better at taking them in the meantime. Take care everyone! Adam.

Image7compressed.jpg

hokie

Rough_Rock
Adam, I am stuck between the royal crown and the royal x prong. How high does the royal crown stick up in the air. My girlfriend works in healthcare and I''m concerned about how high it is vs the x prong.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Those pics are great!!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I would love to see a solasfera in person! That ring is just gorgeous!!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
love the new pics..beautiful ring..

AdamB

Rough_Rock
Hello Hokie, good question as my Fiance works in healthcare as well, the 0.74 does not stick up high at all, it is the lowest sitting solitaire setting I have seen. I work in healthcare as well and I see all of the new rings the staff seem to be getting lately so it isn''t hard to tell. I wouldn''t think a larger rock would sit too much higher either. I have not seen the X-Prong, but the Royal Crown is very Nice. All in all, you can''t go wrong. I know it is a big step buying a ring online, or however you may be doing it, but it is entirely worth it. I went with a great vendor, and the quality is unbelieveable compared to other stuff I have seen. The package it was shipped in was very secure as well, there is no way you would suspect it was a ring by looking at the box, huge box. As well, the box is tamper proof, you would definitely be able to tell if someone was messing with it. Anyway, hope all of that helps. Adam.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Congrats, it is a very pretty ring.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results