shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling All Mark Morell Finger Shots!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

^

Rough_Rock
I'm fortunate enough to be considering several different MWM solitaire settings, as I think they're simply breathtaking. I love the Sunburst, but my gf is concerned about the height, (though she has never worn one). So I must consider others (feedback on height from Sunburst owners welcome!) However, in loooking at the shots on his website, or on SMTR threads, I've noticed that sometimes his close-ups are deceiving in that they are obviously much smaller than my head despite how they look on my screen. The heart prongs, for instance, are probably imperceiveable at arm's length. The apparent thickness of the Sunburst band, for instance, looks quite thin on an actual finger. I have a hard time imagining how many of his settings look on a finger, and since that's where it'll spend most of its time, it'd be great to establish that.

Hope there are no objections, I'll post a few that I've collected so far. Please post your finger shots (I don't think anybody will be mad if you post non-finger shots too!), be they solitaire or not, I'm sure many will be interested in the future. Try to include basic size specs (ring size and stone size). I will use them to try to narrow down my selection, be it Sunburst, Buttercup, X-prong, or who knows what!

Thanks!

^

ETA: Can't believe I mis-spelled his name in the topic
29.gif
Mark Morrell finger shots, please.

sunburst channel taper3 size 5.jpg

^

Rough_Rock
^

CIMG0323-1-vi.jpg

^

Rough_Rock
^

aca262ringpic15.JPG

^

Rough_Rock
^

aca262ringpic16.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results