shape
carat
color
clarity

More Britney

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

genette

Shiny_Rock
She looks more like her mom with that hair color. It''s so sad how she just looks like a girl who needs some serious help. Poor Sean Preston.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We actually saw her in a sandwich shop in Hollywood when we went to California in 2002. She was with her mom, sister, and a male (maybe bodyguard?) and it was around 2:00pm so the store was pretty empty. Anyway, my daughter recognized her because she had recently seen an interview with her mom and sister. Otherwise, we wouldn''t have recognized her with a blonde ponytail and little make-up. My girls went up to her while she was standing at the counter and asked her if she''d take a picture with them. She said, "No, sorry, my bad!". So when we finished eating, we waited in the car a minute until they came out and took pictures then. She was very petite then. She might really look good with her mom''s brown hair color. Her mom was very pretty herself.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
hehee SDL the point is that she does NOT look like that....that is called AIRBRUSHING my dear!!! And it was liberally applied for that photo shoot.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
OH MY GOD...that was so spot on..

This was the culprit paragraph that made me practically howl...FOCUS FOCUS!

"But it was hard to concentrate on Spears''s call for a cease-fire. Pearlized eye shadow was caked on her lids. Her cheeks looked as though they had been smudged with cherry soda. Her lips appeared to be slathered with Bonne Bell lip smackers. Her hair looked over-bleached and uncombed. Focus, focus, focus! A young woman was weeping. She was being pulled down by the pop culture undertow. She was begging for mercy. All the while, the gum continued to smack and crackle in her mouth. Her tears were dislodging her false eyelashes."

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/29/2006 5:45:34 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady

Date: 6/29/2006 4:51:33 PM
Author: Mara
hehee SDL the point is that she does NOT look like that....that is called AIRBRUSHING my dear!!! And it was liberally applied for that photo shoot.
Can someone please permanently airbrush me? ROFL..
9.gif
You don''t need any SDL!!!
1.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/29/2006 5:45:34 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady

Date: 6/29/2006 4:51:33 PM
Author: Mara
Can someone please permanently airbrush me? ROFL..
9.gif
Seriously, I''d be in line too!!!!!!!!! I could only hope to look that good when/if I am preggo!

Apsara

Shiny_Rock
Sorry to dredge up this painful thread but....

As I do pick up the rags for mind candy, it has struck me that in almost every picture of Sean Preston, he is wearing just a diaper.
40.gif

Maybe I am a snob, but when we were growing up, we always had bloomers on over our diapers and the only time we were just in a diaper was in the house, behind closed doors, usually in a few moments of craziness as we were bring changed (I, of course, don''t remember my own experiences but I remember my mom with my brother....)

I know I always had a ruffled panty on over my diaper if I was wearing a dress, even if I had tights on. And my brother always wore shorts and a little tee unless we were at the beach, and then he had appropriate baby swimwear on.

I''m sorry but it just looks so disgusting to see this kid all over the place, out and about in public, with just a sagging diaper on. "Low class" is putting it mildly. All that money and the kid has no pants.... Yuck.
14.gif

rainbowtrout

Ideal_Rock
I kind of liked the pics of Demi Moore pregnant--thought it did something to show that pregnant bodies can also be beautiful. And didn''t she help kick off all those great clothes PS ladies have been so happy about on the preggers thread? My grandmother was saying how in her day you just prayed for it to be over so you could go out in public again...you were supposed to not wear anything cute/attractive or revealing, etc.

There is something about the Britney pics that creep me out though. I feel as if she never really HAD any class or outstanding beauty/ability, just a cute body and face and some catchy lyrics...and she seriously has screwed up what she did have.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
First, Demi and Brooke did it...how is this supposed to change her image? (am I missing something?) And even though she got lots of complaints about her hair after the Lauer interview, and wanted to remove her extensions, why JET BLACK? Even if it was vegetable dye and safe at this point, thankfully. It is too extreme a look for her. She looks cute on the cover (for a change) but it is so been there done that and I cannot imagine how this HELPS her?

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/27/2006 7:53:46 PM
Author: Kaleigh

Date: 6/27/2006 7:50:38 PM
Author: PunchNPie75
arent you NOT supposed to dye your hair when your pregnant? oh, britney britney britney
That''s what I was thinking PNP.
23.gif

It definately, isn''t advised.
however, I read in People, that she used vegetable dye, for that reason.

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
I have no problem with the female pregnant form, but, hers look like pregnancy **** to me. Maybe it''s just because it''s her, but, those airbrushed pics give me sour, wet burps! YUCKO!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results