shape
carat
color
clarity

newbie here....this is a promise ring i''m getting for my GF.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Chi

Shiny_Rock
That is the prettiest promise ring I have ever seen...congrat''s on your 3 year anniversary...may you be blessed with many many more...
21.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I hope she doesn''t think you are actually proposing when she sees that!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ex... job well done.
36.gif

blodthecat

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/28/2006 11:07:06 PM
Author: ladykemma
hunney that''s an engagement ring.

beautiful.

Ditto....it is an engagement ring....and a beautiful one at that!
30.gif

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/28/2006 8:52:09 PM
Author: Cinderella
Wow, that is one huge and pretty promise ring! Your gf is a very lucky girl! I''m guessing the ering will be around 3 carats?
31.gif
Hi La Man ~
emrose.gif

Wow ... that is what I was thinking! The real deal is gonna be like 3+ cts!!!
2.gif

Very generous promise ring ... all the promise rings I have seen look like tiny lil'' diamond chips!

Enjoy and may your 3rd anniversary of being together be filled with love, laughter and happiness!
12.gif

Oh, and don''t forget the hand
emphoto.gif
''s!

35.gif

fiery_di

Rough_Rock
Hi, another newbie here...

I agree, I hope she doesnt mistake it for an e-ring when you present it to her. How embarrassing it would be for the both of you.

My partner allowed me to choose and purchase together a ''just because'' ring recently. If he had presented it to me himself I would have mistaken it for the e-ring that I have been hinting for a little while now.

The ''just because'' ring is a 1.10ct cognac argyle emerald cut diamond solitaire, SI2 clarity, good cut. It may not be the most flawless diamond, BUT I love it!!!
30.gif

marriahlyn

Shiny_Rock
This is a beautiful ring as a promise ring! I had a broken engagement and the ring was .82 carat J. She is lucky, will you be upgrading this diamond for the engagement or just buying a new diamond??

I think it''s strange that you need to discuss mushy stuff and a promise ring with your lawyer though. If something happens, do you want the ring back. Why would you need to CYA???

brneyedgrl

Shiny_Rock
I agree w/ everyone else. A beautiful promise ring-- she''s going to love it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results