shape
carat
color
clarity

WF Diamond Huggies

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jewerlylover

Rough_Rock
About how much would a pair of ACA diamond huggies cost from WF made from .10 ct diamonds? Would the cost be much different to not use the ACA? I am deciding which project should come first earrings or bracelet.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Email them and ask.

JoangA

Shiny_Rock
Actually, I never asked when I had mine made. I did get quotes from other companies, and they were all about the same $$ for ideal cut, however I really wanted the ACAs..

jewerlylover

Rough_Rock
I know that I could email them, but they are usually so busy and take awhile to get emails answered. Not that I am complaining. I have been very happy with the customer service so far.

JoangA

Shiny_Rock
I would call them.. I found it worked better, and at least one email was lost. They can provide a quote both ways.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I agree, I would call. That seemed to work better for me in my dealings with them than emailing. If it were me I would definately go with the ACAs, they are amazing even in small stones!!!

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/5/2006 7:10:20 PM
Author: Kaleigh
Email them and ask.
Gotta agree with this.....especially because the prices of both stones and metals have jumped in the past few months. As such, even if someone had done a similar project recently, the information about pricing would already be a bit obsolete.

jewerlylover

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone! I saw a pair in person yesterday and love the style. I know they would be so much better with ACA now that I know it makes a difference even in small stones.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results