shape
carat
color
clarity

**CELLOSOSWEET**

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I posted this thread about a Tacori ring that my cousin is looking for. I checked the Tacori rings thread and saw that you have that excact same ring. I was just wondering if you have any more pics of it, and if you know what band goes with it?? I won''t be seeing her until mid-July, so I have some time to dig up info for her. Please help if you can. Thanks!!!
2.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~OOPS!! I meant CELLOSOSWEET...does anyone know how to edit the topic????
33.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
blingdiva...here's browngirl's tacori like that one:

link

1f0f59f3.jpg

60b79106.jpg

2dbde300.jpg

she had more pics but those were the only ones that are still up. someone else recently asked for pics of that setting too. i think Firegoddess had some as well.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Yay!!!
36.gif
Thank you soooooooo much mrssalvo!!!
9.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
your welcome
1.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Now that I look at the pics, I remember brwnidgurl (sp?) posting a pic of her ring head-on, but it isn''t up anymore. Maybe firegoddess has a pic?? I''ll have to go on the hunt...
2.gif

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
OOOh, this is the setting I was thinking about getting. Here are a few more pictures..

88413.jpg

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Here it is with a pave band and matching wedding band.

2502RDP75_multi.jpg

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
This isn''t the same ring, but it looks similar.

2504RD8_multi.jpg

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
A picture on the hand, but I forgot who''s it belongs to.

9ddff2da.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
yay butterfly for the additional pics. I had that one saved for a long time too but hubby just doesn''t like halo''s. If i ever did get a halo, that would be the one I''d seriously consider because it looks so dainty next to the round. I prefer halo''s on any shape but a round. But that one seems to complement the stone and not destract from it at all.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I do have pics, good memory MrsS. This was one of the first halos that flat out stopped me in my tracks. I LOVE this setting. Here are some more pics from brwnidgurl's old thread that I had saved.

bidtacori1.jpg

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
YUMMO!

bidtacori2.jpg

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Thanks butterfly & firegoddess!! I had found brwnidgurl''s thread, but her pics were gone and I was kicking myself for not saving them a while back. Now, I''ve always liked this ring, and seeing all these pics is making me want it!!! Is that wrong???
2.gif
One more question, does anyone know what kind of band goes with it??

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~BTW, thanks for editing my topic!!!!!!!!!
9.gif

Julian

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my gosh, that is my next setting! I love how the halo doesn''t make the RB look like an all seeing eye.
31.gif
This one still preserves the integrity of the solitaire look! I LOVE IT! Where can I get one?

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~The setting is made by Tacori, and here's the link to their website...Isn't it gorgeous???
30.gif

Tacori

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
Blingdiva, I too was in love with this setting. I actually was going to have my diamond reset in that setting and I had a local jeweler bring it in for me to look at. I was really disappointed wit it when I saw it in person. Maybe it was just that one ring, but the workmanship was quite poor. But the settings posted on here, especially the one from browneyedgirl looks really fab, so maybe the one I saw was a dud. It just made me think twice about Tacori and I decided against it. I know some people got great rings from Tacori. I hope your cousin will have better luck and her ring will turn out gorgeous.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I hope everything works out for her too!! She''s going to some place called Andrews Jewelers either tomorrow or Friday (I forget which day)... so I should hear back from her soon!!

cellososweet

Brilliant_Rock
awww. how did i miss this?! I''m so sorry. I''m in the middle of moving and haven''t been on very often. I do have new pictures! I''m trying to upload them. Give me a few minutes :)

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE this ring! it was my favorite for months
30.gif

cellososweet

Brilliant_Rock
here's some newer ones :)

Excuse the fluff on it (car fur) and my hands which are in horrible condition!!!

the best thing about this ring is that it seems a lot bigger than it actually is. i know that size doesn't matter to some people but you know it still feels good when someone refers to your ring as "huge" :) Let me know if you need anything else. I'm doing a thin micro-pave band for my wedding band. the tacori one is way over priced so we might go custom or look online :)

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Thank you soooo much for your help!! She''s going to the jeweler today, so I''ll come back with some news later on!!! I''m soooo excited for her!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/28/2006 11:48:58 PM
Author: Leila
Blingdiva, I too was in love with this setting. I actually was going to have my diamond reset in that setting and I had a local jeweler bring it in for me to look at. I was really disappointed wit it when I saw it in person. Maybe it was just that one ring, but the workmanship was quite poor. But the settings posted on here, especially the one from browneyedgirl looks really fab, so maybe the one I saw was a dud. It just made me think twice about Tacori and I decided against it. I know some people got great rings from Tacori. I hope your cousin will have better luck and her ring will turn out gorgeous.

Hi Leila,
Just curious as to what exactly you found wrong with it as this is a setting I was considering and since I think we are very similar in that we are both really picky quality-wise, it would be good to know what you didn''t like.

I love the way the halo is, but I am not crazy about the gallery and I was thinking about doing something like the top, but change the side a bit and add diamonds to the shank.

BlindDiva,
I am happy that your friend is going to check it out. Let us know what she thinks!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Ok, I just heard from her, and she said that when she tried it on she "liked it a WHOLE lot", but she didn''t LOVE it. She said she tried on a princess cut, and she likes that shape better than a round. So they''re getting a princess and she''s letting him choose the setting. She sounded really excited, and I''m happy for her...but I want that ring now!!!
2.gif

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/29/2006 3:20:24 PM
Author: butterfly 17

Date: 6/28/2006 11:48:58 PM
Author: Leila

Hi Leila,
Just curious as to what exactly you found wrong with it as this is a setting I was considering and since I think we are very similar in that we are both really picky quality-wise, it would be good to know what you didn''t like.

I love the way the halo is, but I am not crazy about the gallery and I was thinking about doing something like the top, but change the side a bit and add diamonds to the shank.

BlindDiva,
I am happy that your friend is going to check it out. Let us know what she thinks!
Kayla, the tiny prongs holding the melees were uneven, many of them varying in all different sizes, some of the prongs were like a big blob. Since the halo has so many prongs, and with so many of them being inconsistent, it ruined the whole look. The bead work in the gallery were not well defined and looked a tad bit messy.

HAHA! I just noticed the above written Blinddiva! Hehe... I am bad, I know, to point out the typo.
11.gif

Blingdiva, I''m glad she got to try it on and see for herself. Does she want a halo with her princess? If I recall correctly, I think that tacori one comes with a setting for a princess.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~She didn''t say on the phone if she still wants a halo or not, I don''t think she even knows yet!!
2.gif
But her SO will pick it out based on what she likes and dislikes...

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
just had to say, I saw this tacori setting today in person and it was beautiful. the workmanship on the ring I saw was very nice and not sloppy at all, like other tacori pieces I''ve seen.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Mrssalvo, you are sooo lucky!! I''m so mad my cousin didn''t get the ring!! I was counting on being able to stare at it all the time!! LOL
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results