shape
carat
color
clarity

Just saw my first ACA=)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I just saw my first ACA in person! I know I''m a big dork for being this excited. But man are they BLINDING! So gorgeous! Also helps that it was a 2.1=) Boy those 2 ct stones are big! I can''t imagine why anyone would need to upgrade once they hit the 2ct mark. haha! My friend is proposing and I suggested WF ACA with a Tiffany replica setting (more customized than the standard WF one). He is extremely happy with the results! It''s also the first time I''ve seen an officially graded I-color. Yes, I can definitely see a hint of color from the side, esp next to my G. But is it a problem? Heck no, certainly not if it''s that size! I totally understand you I-J-K gals now! It''s funny cos I actually told my friend to get an H initially cos I was worried he''d be bothered by the color and I would blamed for giving "bad" advice, but after I introduced him to PS, he was sure he didn''t want to go higher than an I. Smart guy! =)
Unfortunately, I have no pics to post though, I know how PSers dislike reading about this and not seeing pics=(

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You have to get some pics! It just takes a camera!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nice job coaching your friend. That is a VERY nice rock!!!

Julian

Brilliant_Rock
Nice work! How exciting!

Smart guy!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results